Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
surely madam. Shruti made such an awesome set.
Shruti pls post for her.
Shruti ke I have seen and have gushed about them too..☺️ Abhi tumhare dekhungi and will
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
surely madam. Shruti made such an awesome set.
Shruti pls post for her.
Shruti ke I have seen and have gushed about them too..☺️ Abhi tumhare dekhungi and will
Edits done let me post them 😎
What do I hear about aarti being done by prerna where is bajaj in this? 😈
Zyada ho gaya.Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Progress chahiye yaar.. Now they r friends.. I want their conversation.. Not in bedroom.. Uoar terrace ya garden me.. Coffe ke sath.. Pre asking.. Apka bachpan kaisa tha..?? Apko kya pasand hai..?? Apki maa kaisi thi..??? Cookie kya bachpan se bol nahi sakti ya kuch incident huwa tha..??? So many..😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Edits done let me post them 😎
Yaayyy.. Ankie... ![]()
humko toh AB khud lag rahaa🤣I honestly feel Massi is behind this!
Sophisticated, Swag Personified Rishabh Bajaj..❤️☺️ Classy Edit..☺️
Accusation. 😳u r being ignored meri to beizzati hui by AT admin herself fir bhi i never went 🤣
Chodo yeh na socho.Originally posted by: saps.156
Yeh kab hua?🤪kaise hua? Kyun hua?