Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

There's something poetic about the way you write.. I don't know what I love more.. the suspense or the way you weave words to a crescendo. Now, update fast. You can't possibly leave us hanging like that.

P.s. thank you for the PM and sorry for the late reply.

Thank you, I was actually under the impression of being minimalist with writing style, provide that I haven't been a keen reader or reader in fact. It's just my logophilic brain that woven words into something poetic as you felt like. This truly boosted my confidence to define the passion and beauty of this story through raw emotions dripped in words. It means a lot❤️

Hahaha, two factors so contratry. I would seriously love to know which had an upper hand–the words or suspense? I would stretch my limits to update it faster but weekends is all I can assure you now.

Hey, it's alright! I can understand, we all have a life outside KZK and the forms to deal with. 

Thank you so much ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

very nice, keep updating

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Will read and comment later

lovefk thumbnail

OH MAN SORRY SHOULD'VE COMMENTED SOONER! Quite frankly I kinda had an inkling there'll be a little plot twist and it'll be Anurag! Fair enough since the story isn't just Prerish we deserve a more nuanced and rounded Anurag as opposed to the nonsensical shit that's going on telly! ANYHOW IM SO EXCITED to find out as to why Prerna is now Team RB 🤣 not that I'm complaining Im also team RB all the way❤️ you write so well, its very engaging ! Cant wait for the next update!

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

very nice, keep updating

Thank you so much!❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

very nice, keep updating

Thank you!♥️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Will read and comment later

Eagerly waiting for your review!

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

OH MAN SORRY SHOULD'VE COMMENTED SOONER! Quite frankly I kinda had an inkling there'll be a little plot twist and it'll be Anurag! Fair enough since the story isn't just Prerish we deserve a more nuanced and rounded Anurag as opposed to the nonsensical shit that's going on telly! ANYHOW IM SO EXCITED to find out as to why Prerna is now Team RB 🤣 not that I'm complaining Im also team RB all the way❤️ you write so well, its very engaging ! Cant wait for the next update!

There's still a way to open chapters of past in their fictitious lives but I assure for a quiet subtle and yet passionately dark story of star crossed lovers♥️ Thank you for taking out time for appreciation & sorry for my late reply owing to my exams.  

I hope to maintain the same flow and character arc♥️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Glimpse for chapter 2

With eyes bound to dark and olfactory senses on peak, pungency of air permeating in senses with a gurgling cough settled in his throat. A familiar essence of bitterness that the young fermented grapes tastes of lined his lips. More of a tease for the parched throat; sweet beads prominent and profuse. The clicks of, probably—a keyboard, mackled in the silence resonating.

"Wat-water?" he wriggled in ropes that chained him. A tenacious sense of eerie enveloped the room he imagined himself to be placed in.  

"Got your senses, little brother?" His efforts stopped momentarily while he let the charisma of echoing voice sink in. Silences roaring for the words they didn't talk off.

"Scared of the bounds, already?" callous fingers tucked silky band off his eyes, as the strangeness of light shriveled them close within seconds. He battled them apart in curiousity to what surrounds or rather what the moment holds for him. Blood rimming the capillaries of his eyes as he stared into frigid stares the other one casted at him. A smug dangle of vile smirk and darkened pools of honey told him tale of war resurfacing.

"What do you mean by that–"he breathed,"Bhai?" His prayers kissing the apex of heavens hoping against the hope of impending doom all set to engulf them.  

"Bhai? You won't count on that word once you realise what I have in store. Better if you could trace down to memories of how you lost the right to call me so." peace twitched in Rishabh's eyes and vanished the very moment he found Anurag penetrating to walls of it.

The rage of revenge poured in whiskey that he gulped down, sip by sip, as the itch followed by prickling heat trailed down Rishabh's throat. Stinking air, blood blemished on floor reminded him of devastation and a sinister compliance with Satan grew by folds. A craving crawling his nerves to writh him the same way as his love did, but the question was—is he capable of such sterling inexorability?

"Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow. And some people thrive in chaos, because chaos is all they know. I made terms with middle grounds, count me for your greatest foe."

Firsts of the first, I am really sorry for being inactive for so long. I had my exams piled up by the mid of August followed by a surprise seminar session I had to anchor for, when I thought I might publish the chapter 2 by the Monday somehow. I had to pen down the script for play as well as speech. All in all, a hectic schedule till this Friday. 

I just hope for no obstruction in way after that but till then glimpse of the upcoming chapter could do me a favour of keep you intact to story. 

Please share your comments and reviews, a quick peep into story turning slightly dark. 

🥳

Thanks, 

Abundance of love,

Tranquility!

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting teaser now I serious can't wait for the unfolding of the ff.