Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

There's something poetic about the way you write.. I don't know what I love more.. the suspense or the way you weave words to a crescendo. Now, update fast. You can't possibly leave us hanging like that.

P.s. thank you for the PM and sorry for the late reply.

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

The cliffhanger was painful💔

So is Prerna double crossing Anurag? What are PreRish planning? Why is Anurag injecting stuff in a pregnant Prerna?

I feel like I was just on a roller coaster ride, now my head is reeling with possiblities!

Please update next part soon ❤️

-Sanu

I know, cliffhanger has drastically changed the equation that brewed since the begining.

Well, Prerna is double crossing Anurag but since this story is different from what they show in serial it has different background for the doings and complexity in terms of character development. About the injection, it rather has a very significant role in story as we proceed–it's something that might change equations between leads to a greater extent. 

Thank you so much, I am glad for creating ripples in your brain❤️ 

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

This is such a beautiful writing. An assault, pleasant though, on all my senses. Words crept slowly in my veins and threw a thunderbolt! I am dizzy and short of words to be precise. Please continue. 

Thank you so much ❤️ your comment made my day darling🤗 I hope I justified with the flow as the characters proceeded for an introductory chapter and promise to maintain the aura with brewing passion between the 3 significant protagonists ❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Wait. Whaaaat? That was anurag all along? I was visualizing the narrative to be from bajaj’s perspective and then it changed gears and I’m hooked!! So she’s “betraying” him for her partner?? 

Can’t wait to read about their dynamic, motives and everything! :)

Hahaha, I was intending to create vibes of mature Rishabh in the scene through Anu. I highly dissuade the fact that CVs has stolen Anurag's real charm–his patience, his analysing power and the way he tackle things. Reverting some character to make another high of potential doesn't justify the consistency and character development in eyes of reality. I just wanted to hit that cord a little harder than else. Though there would be turns and twists where both the male leads and in fact female lead too would have that tarnished situations to deal with and even worse would be how they settle things. That's where they would different.

I am not supposed to tell you that now, as to why is Prerna betraying Anurag because that's a whole story weaved for you to discover eventually. 

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Thank you so much!❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

DAMN!!

What did I just read? This is a roller-coaster ride with so many possibilities. What/Why does Anurag inject to Prerna. What is she searching for? What was all the conversation between Rishabh and her? What is plan B? 

So many questions with no answers for now, and that cliffhanger.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Hahaha, you just read my take on Anurag-Prerna-Rishabh. Thank you for being so involved into the story of getting questions like that.🤗

Well, about the injection, it has a very significant role in the story as we proceed and something very strong to deal with. In fact to an extent that it would change equations between the leads and of course to aim for an ending would get a bit complex than it is right now. All in all, there's a lot more to unfold. 

Well, PreRish are definitely into something to plan for Anurag which is yet to come in next 2-3 updates. The story isn't much long than 10-12 chapter if only length remained same. About plan B–you will know it with next update.

Stay tuned ❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Gripping!

I visualized Mr Bajaj in the scene until you made it clear who it was. Everything in this update was so mysterious right from the injection, the motive behind it, and PreRish's plans. Is Prerna playing games behind someone's back? 

Thank you so much!❤️

I rather intended to bring Anurag in mature shoes as we proceed, unlike the CVs. Glad you were so intrigued by the injection sequence–it has a lot more to deal with upcoming track😉 

PreRish are in together for a blasting plan that is yet to be unfolded in the story. Probably, you might see a full blown version of it in next 3-4 chapters and a minute hint through the next itself. 

Well, a sort of, Prerna is playing behind Anurag's back.

Stay tuned ❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wooh oh . All the while i thought it was mr bajaj. But then when he turned out to be anurag it was teally surprising. Loved this thriller

Thank you so much for being involved into the story and the characters. Hope I justified the intensity and their development into connective human's as of now.❤️

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Wow its really suspense and thrilling story but I think there was Mr. Bajaj and yehan pe aaya kahani mein twist waiting eagerly to next part and curious about what was plan B of Mr and Mrs. Bajaj 

Thank you so much!❤️ The thrill and suspense is yet to bloom into leaps; a hint though.

Plan B would be in highlight with the next update itself. Till then stay tuned ❤️

PS: They ain't Mr.&Mrs.Bajaj yet.

Tranquility07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breezi11197

Excellent update loving the dark possessive effect it has please do update soon ..soon !! Hoping it to be as passionate as I imagine

Thank you so much! The updates are reserved for the weekends provided by the heavy schedule I am entitled to.❤️ Glad to hear about your liking for the chapter....it means a lot❤️