3rd September Recap: Piansh Ki Takraar !

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I enjoy watching Nazar these days. So long as they keep sweetning the episodes with Riad's cinnamony charm, adding the zestiness ๐Ÿ‹ of ViSa's love story and stirring it in with dollops of plot jumps โ˜• I'm in ! Oh yes precapwise we have Piansh's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai moments to look forward too. Although the Shalimar / Kuch Kuch combo feels odd smiley24. I'm curious at the end of this movie will Kajol err Ansh get back to marrying Salman ie our Bh "or" will he get back together with Srk smiley36

Tuesday's Recap : Piansh Ki Takraar !

Scene opens with Shekhar & Ved.Tomm's Ansh wedding and he worries about sending Adansh with a KS around. Ved didn't stop them because she believes the threat is Mo plus Adi needs time alone with his dad. They will be gone for 2 or 3 days. Uru arrives enquiring about the camp. Annoyed that Adi took Ansh from under her nose she asks for the camp location. Ved doesn't know exactly but Adi wrote down the address. Bh picks up the address sheet only to find it's a smiley face dancing in glee. (Bwahaha smiley37) Uru disintegrates the paper. 

Uru knows Adi is upto something. She goes to find them only to be waylaid by Ved. No matter what excuse she throws Ved has a ready answer. Trapped in jewellery selection she goes to Mo to complain. 

Otherside Pia & Ansh arrive at camp with their respective kids. Thrilled Riad secretly ๐Ÿ‘each other. Creating a diversion Pari smartly assigns Piyansh the same room. 

Bh is fed up with Ved and Adi. Specially Adi now that he knows his kada can be used to expose her. Mo knows that's why she injured herself to stop the Rathores. That's news to Bh. Bh is determined to stop Adi. She needs to go after them except Mo reminds Ved wont let her go out. Not to worry Bh has a way !  

Summoning the DaayanVriksh she creates her own copy. Meet Bhasmachhaya Bhasmika's very own shadow. A fully operational Daayan who can be remote controlled by a black feather. ( where can i order one of those ? ). The only difference between them is that the original can breathe fire. Mo looks impressed. She needs to be remote controlled though. Handing over the feather Bh informs Mo she has to instruct BCh in everything where to sit, where to stand, what to say etc. Bch doesn't have a brain so Mo has to be the brain (๐Ÿ˜ love this writer's sly sense of humour). She also can't speak so Mo becomes her voice when she holds the feather. Mo agrees and Bch repeats after her everytime she opens her mouth. Mo is annoyed by this. One more thing Bch needs to be kept away from water otherwise she'll melt. Bh leaves handing over the reigns to a confident Mo. (Why do i feel this is going to turn out to be disastrous)

In the camp Pia & Ansh explore their room. The tent is divided by a curtain. Both simultaneously raise the curtains only to be shocked at finding the other there. Both reach the camp counsellor to fight over the room. Only to be interrupted by the arrival of their children. Piya turns emotional seeing Adi. She goes forward to hug her son only Ansh comes between them. Fearing that Adi seeing Piya might get his hopes dashed if he comes to know his mom can't live with them as she is married he thwarts the mother-son reunion. Ansh has a point but he goes about it in a jerkish way. ( Skip this scene guys ๐Ÿ˜) Piya doesn't have a right to her son since she chose her powers over Adi & he chose Adi. ( Not to be petty but i hope she uses those same lines when Ansh tries to meet Pari ) No Ansh just said that in a moment of anger. The real reason was to protect Adi from potential hurt. 

Riad meet up privately to discuss the next step. Adi wants to reveal everything but Pari nixes that. Piansh might forbid Riad from meeting then how will they reunite their parents. It would be GG Pari exlaims. You mean ghanghor gardbad Adi translates. 

Piansh come to take their kids back home. Except they can't because the bus has left for the day and there is no network in the area. They are stuck there for the night. Riad are thrilled. Atleast they get separate tents but unfortunately side by side. Both simultaneously get up to close the window curtains. smiley36. Bh also lands up at the camp.

Ved calls for a meeting with Panditji & her family to discuss how to get rid of the new threat to their lives. She believes it could only mean Mo who else can it be ? She never once believed Mo was frail. The family proposes throwing her out. Ved knows a Daayan is equally powerful whether inside or outside. Rather than throwing her out of their home it is more effective throw her out of their lives permanently. She proposes to do the same with Mo as they did with her 20 years ago in Bandaap. ( ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธI like intelligent Ved !)

Back in Rivavanshi's Office Naman gets ansty at the length of time Savi spends with his missus. Although he covers it up by claiming to be concerned for Saaviji . Unable to bear it any longer he moves to go inside only to find Saavi opening the door. He scolds Saavi for taking so much of time that too for a fool's errand. He's sure Dil didn't say anything. Saavi merely Hi hi Hi's. 

๐Ÿ˜ถ Huh ? It's Dil loving her new form. The real Saavi comes out to hand over Dil's neck ring. Dil claimed it would lead her straight to the new KS.

Precap : Same as yesterday's๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.  Scene is set like Kuch Kuch Hota Hain ! Only Ansh's choice of music is 'Hum Bewafa' He strums the guitar while letting the world know his pain. From a distance Piya listens as tears fall away so too does Pari's. Adi looks on mournfully. 

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป Attention Silent Readers : For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. If u find it too much of a bother catching up on a month's worth of episodes. All the Wu's for the month of July & Aug are now available in the # Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The Tashan between Adi and Bhas is so entertaining that sometimes I wish this was a reboot and Adi was a grownup. ๐Ÿ˜† Jokes apart, the drawing and Bhas's reaction was superb. ๐Ÿคฃ

Coming to the camp part, I really liked the scene where Piya went near Adi. Thankfully, Adi now knows that his mother too yearns for him as he was looking at Piya so eagerly. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I seriously wanted to slap Ansh. Yes, he's got a point that they shouldn't raise Adi's hopes up. But why can't Piya smack some sense into this dumbass's head that her being married or whatever had nothing to do with it as she can give Adi the love he desires and deserves without being related to Ansh. But then the question comes why didn't she try in the last 6 years which brings us to the most pathetic answer - it was needed for the leap. So ultimately I just end up wishing Ansh were dead and then banging my own head on the wall out of frustration.

I second Alisha, Piya should use this lame-ass excuse if ever and whenever Ansh comes to claim his right on Pari. ๐Ÿคฌ

ViSa were mind-blowing. ๐Ÿคฃ I wish they prolonged this scene instead of making PiyAnsh fight like college students of cliched love stories. ๐Ÿ˜ก

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I find PiyAnsh fighting entertaining and whole picnic scene fresh and something new in open instead all the time seeing RH house๐Ÿ˜Š. I find ViSa story now forced like kuch aur nahi hai dikane ke liye so they are taking some screenspace to cope up with time๐Ÿ˜”Today skipped all RH house drama and even Visa and nishant scenes and only saw whole picnic and Piansh scene. Now Ansh had seen Pari but doesnt know that she is his daughter interesting.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

The Tashan between Adi and Bhas is so entertaining that sometimes I wish this was a reboot and Adi was a grownup. ๐Ÿ˜† Jokes apart, the drawing and Bhas's reaction was superb. ๐Ÿคฃ

Coming to the camp part, I really liked the scene where Piya went near Adi. Thankfully, Adi now knows that his mother too yearns for him as he was looking at Piya so eagerly. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I seriously wanted to slap Ansh. Yes, he's got a point that they shouldn't raise Adi's hopes up. But why can't Piya smack some sense into this dumbass's head that her being married or whatever had nothing to do with it as she can give Adi the love he desires and deserves without being related to Ansh. But then the question comes why didn't she try in the last 6 years which brings us to the most pathetic answer - it was needed for the leap. So ultimately I just end up wishing Ansh were dead and then banging my own head on the wall out of frustration.

I second Alisha, Piya should use this lame-ass excuse if ever and whenever Ansh comes to claim his right on Pari. ๐Ÿคฌ

ViSa were mind-blowing. ๐Ÿคฃ I wish they prolonged this scene instead of making PiyAnsh fight like college students of cliched love stories. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I dislike Ansh for being a jerk but i hate Piya even more for submitting to a jerk. She never shuts him up.

Apart from that the rest of the episode was cool. Remote control BCh , Visa was too short for my liking, ved intending to burn Mo...

From what i gather Piansh will continue to fight Then Bh will intervene somehow harming the kids . Both parents will get involved and grow closer Then straight to mandaap.

Ved will try to trap Mo while she manages Bch . Bch will 100 % melt. Maybe Bh gets exposed ?? Mo might really be trapped in a box unable to help her.

Team R will reach mandap day. They will get involved. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I find PiyAnsh fighting entertaining and whole picnic scene fresh and something new in open instead all the time seeing RH house๐Ÿ˜Š. I find ViSa story now forced like kuch aur nahi hai dikane ke liye so they are taking some screenspace to cope up with time๐Ÿ˜”Today skipped all RH house drama and even Visa and nishant scenes and only saw whole picnic and Piansh scene. Now Ansh had seen Pari but doesnt know that she is his daughter interesting.

Today the Rh drama was more interesting than Piansh. Ved made all the right moves. Too bad she hasnโ€™t yet suspected Bh 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay... Piansh have to spend the night in the camp and Bhasmu is also headed there? So... Does this mean that Bhasmu is going to do some kaand there? Maybe she might attck Adi or Pari or the other people there? Anyways, did they tell that why is she going there?

I really liked that dancing face though... I want more Adi-Bhasmu tashanbaazi scenes.

Bhasmchaaya... ๐Ÿคฃ

Bhasmu can clone herself using the Daayan Vriksh... Wonder whose powers are those!

So, Mo got a brainless, dumb companion? A repeating parrot kinda person... err Daayan? Chalo, Mo ko kuch kaam to mila!!!

I want one for myself too!!! Is there some Daayan shopping site from where we can order one? Like DaayanBecho.com?

Ved... Problem kya hai is aurat ki? Pehle khud Mo ko ghar main rakha hua hai ek esteemed guest ki tarah aur ab khud bol rahi hai ki she didn't believe that Mo was frail? Agar yakeen tha ki Mo kamzor nahi hai, to Ansh se kehkar Mo ki madad karne ki Kya zarurat thi? Do you have temporary amnesia, lady?

Told you na, we might get our old Ved back soon!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I dislike Ansh for being a jerk but i hate Piya even more for submitting to a jerk. She never shuts him up.

Same here! Pia should shut him up nicely but she never does.

Apart from that the rest of the episode was cool. Remote control BCh , Visa was too short for my liking, ved intending to burn Mo...

I really like this Bhasmchaaya, remote control Daayan. Visa are a fun element. So, I won't say much about them.

But, Ved??? She intends to burn Mo? Kaise karengi aap ye kaam akele may I know madam? And, aaj tak apke peanut size brain main ye baat nahi aayi ki Mo is the threat and needs to be eliminated? Dimag Kahan hai?

From what i gather Piansh will continue to fight Then Bh will intervene somehow harming the kids . Both parents will get involved and grow closer Then straight to mandaap.

Piansh... Ladte raho. I don't care. But the fight should be equal from both sides. If Ansh is being a jerk, Pia should shut him up too, nicely.

Ved will try to trap Mo while she manages Bch . Bch will 100 % melt. Maybe Bh gets exposed ?? Mo might really be trapped in a box unable to help her.

Well, Ved might try to do something. Bch ka doubt hai. Kuch kaand to hoga hi. Let's see what happens. I am excited about Bch.

Team R will reach mandap day. They will get involved. 

Team R ki involvement me bina kuch hua hai kya? They have to be involved now that they know how to reach that KS.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay... Piansh have to spend the night in the camp and Bhasmu is also headed there? So... Does this mean that Bhasmu is going to do some kaand there? Maybe she might attck Adi or Pari or the other people there? Anyways, did they tell that why is she going there?

I really liked that dancing face though... I want more Adi-Bhasmu tashanbaazi scenes.

Bhasmchaaya... ๐Ÿคฃ

Bhasmu can clone herself using the Daayan Vriksh... Wonder whose powers are those!

So, Mo got a brainless, dumb companion? A repeating parrot kinda person... err Daayan? Chalo, Mo ko kuch kaam to mila!!!

I want one for myself too!!! Is there some Daayan shopping site from where we can order one? Like DaayanBecho.com?

Ved... Problem kya hai is aurat ki? Pehle khud Mo ko ghar main rakha hua hai ek esteemed guest ki tarah aur ab khud bol rahi hai ki she didn't believe that Mo was frail? Agar yakeen tha ki Mo kamzor nahi hai, to Ansh se kehkar Mo ki madad karne ki Kya zarurat thi? Do you have temporary amnesia, lady?

Told you na, we might get our old Ved back soon!

If Bh does something like Ruby did last year then only Pia Ansh will come closer. 

Adi  when he's himself is a delight to watch. 

Bch - I don't know about Daayan becho.com  but i thought i could order it from Amazon. Mind you it has its limitations. 

After Panditji mentioned a KS around them ved suspected Mo has come to trouble them. She is half correct. Mo created Bh to trouble them.

She thinks Mo is still a Daayan & those injuries are fake. I think Mo is human & gave her powers to Bh. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

If Bh does something like Ruby did last year then only Pia Ansh will come closer. 

Well, jo bhi karna ho kare bas hum logon ko bore na kare.

Adi  when he's himself is a delight to watch. 

Exactly... I love that version of Adi.

Bch - I don't know about Daayan becho.com  but i thought i could order it from Amazon. Mind you it has its limitations. 

Haan it is a brainless, dumb, repeating popat kinda daayan!!!

After Panditji mentioned a KS around them ved suspected Mo has come to trouble them. She is half correct. Mo created Bh to trouble them.

To phir Mo ko ghar main rakha hi kyu? Well, I am not watching, so can you tell me in logon ne Mo mo ghar main rakha kyu hai?

She thinks Mo is still a Daayan & those injuries are fake. I think Mo is human & gave her powers to Bh. 

Well, Mo has given her powers to Bhasmu. Tabhi to budhiya ho gayi hai. So, definitely right now, she is powerless. But, she is still a daayan. Just like PL was a daayan even after Mo cut her choti, Mo should also be a daayan even after losing her powers. Bas buddhi ho chuki hai. And I am not liking this budhiya Mo.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Refer to link above 

Well it's still Tuesday I wish i could marathon the rest of the week now itself. 

Going by the speed of the track these days it shouldn't be long before Ansh comes to know about Pari.  And the marriage track i hope they wind it up this week itself.

Well now that I'm not recapping i can ff scenes now.  Yesterday's was so much fun. 

Tomm should be good too.