Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Note :

I know you guys impatiently wait for updates and I'm finding it really hard to update on time. I'm really sorry for that guys. I truly am! That's the reason I actually avoided writing full-fledged story ever. After some time, I find it hard to update on a regular basis because of all the possible reasons in the world. This one is the closest to my heart and I really wanna complete it, someday. Why am I writing this note? To tell you guys that don't expect an update for 3-4 months. Why? Two reasons, I have really important exams lined up. Second, I have lost one my closest cousin just recently. She was someone I have held in my tiny little arms back in time and it will take me forever to get to the fact that she is no more and that my summer vacation partner is gone, to never return. It's a heartbreaking time for me and I'm not at all in a right head to give this story an update so you may find me missing on this thread and forum too. And, until I return, if you guys will be interested, I'll post more. I hope you'll understand my situation and will be easy on me. Thank you! Take care. Keep loving, keep reading!

Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Stay Strong dr.. I have no words to console you.. its a huge loss... Please do take care of yourself and keep yourself occupied. Please be in contact with your friends. 

Staying away from people will not help you in this situation. Please be in touch with your friends here as well as your outside. Hope you feel better soon

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Take care Hash n lots of love take ur time to update we too definitely wait .

Srilatha 

Sue123 thumbnail

Heya Octo, take care and be strong dear. I can clearly understand ur pain ,Only time can and heal fill in the gaps in our life.  May god give u all the strength needed.

Also good luck for ur exams.

Lots of love 

Sneha

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hash, sacchi bol rhi hu.. This story is getting closer to my heart with every updatesmiley42

Naina can never not care for Sameer, no matter how hard she tries to convince her heart to hate him, it will only love him more.

Sameer trying to get involved in the wedding preparations is really so cute

rdrb thumbnail

Be strong dear... my heartfelt prayers.... take your time... and best wishes for your exams..

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much you guys for understanding me. We all are coping up with it and it'll take time. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. These are like few sneak-peeks that will not necessarily come in next update but will follow in others! Enjoy! I'll try to update soon but I can't really know when. 

Sneak-Peek

(1)

Naina was in the balcony, looking at the preparations. She has been busy since morning and it was only few minutes that she got herself some breather. She wanted to take this moment, and make the most out of it. Some time back, her eyes have fallen on calendar. 15 more days of being at home, in her city. Her holidays would end and then, she would have to leave, again! "Naina, meri madad kar de please." She heard Preeti saying from inside the room. She sighed. "Aayi!" She said and went inside. 

(2)

"Sameer! Beta!" That was all he heard before the phone was disconnected. Those two words sank his heart. He didn't know what to do. Without saying anything he rushed!

(3) 

"Su!" Naina said and engulfed Sunaina in a bone crushing hug. "Tu na bahut der se aayi. Huh!" Naina complained. "Kya Karti? Mummy ki tabiyat hi nahi theek thi." Sunaina said. Naina looked at her Mom and touched her feet and hugged her too. Anand and Bela came and welcomed them. 

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

15 days for Naina... Must be for that holiday... Due to Pooja di ki shaadi.

Nanu? Noooo..... πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Bahot der kardi Ane mein? Now what in naina's mind?

Oh god! Nanu Ko kya Ho Gaya... Hopefully ye assumption pakka galat ho!

And you take time, Jaan to update.... We will waitπŸ€—πŸ€—

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

main toh bta rhi meri kismat kharb jb tu kuch bhi deti

yeh teen teen teaser dekar duvida main daal diya

ki kya ho rha hain

ab mujhse intezar nhi hoga

lekin tu time le

aur aaram se update krπŸ€—

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail