Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mary456

Hello, Sakshi!!!

Where have you updated? I can't see it.😊

I have updated the last part dear 

Mary456 thumbnail

Have you stopped writing, dear? There won't be new updates any more?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mary456

Have you stopped writing, dear? There won't be new updates any more?

no dear I have not stopped writing 

actually I am not getting proper time now a days that is why I am not able to update regularly 

let me update it dear 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 754

Nirbhay's mother reading the report and getting to know that Rithika cannot conceive  she had a shocked face. 

Nirbhay's mother(to herself):What? Rithika cannot conceive a child. Nirbhay knowing that and he is hiding the file. (with a anger face and to herself):Now itself I need to stop this marriage. (she was about to walk were before she could walk her mind said her some other thing were in thoughts):Tomorrow morning is only Nirbhay's marriage. I need to insult that Rithika in front of everyone and I need to tell her that she is not a fit girl to Nirbhay. (thinking it and she shook her head as okay to herself with a confirmed face).

Next day morning

It was early morning 6 o clock were Ishani was deeply sleeping in Ranveer's chest were Ranveer was sleeping so well embracing his lovely wife. It was Ishani's phone that rang its alarm were the sound of alarm slowly disturbed Ranveer's sleep were he with a irritated face slowly opened his eyes were his eyes were burning like anything. He took his one hand and rubbed his eyes well and he opened his eyes well and took his hand to Ishani's phone and he turned off the phone and kept the phone in the lamp table and saw Ishani who was sleeping well in his chest were a cute smile came in his lips. 

Ranveer(thinking about Rithika's marriage and with a cute move took his one hand to Ishani's cheek and gently he tapped her cheek):Ishani...

Ishani(cutely without coming out of her sleep and in a low tone):hmm

Ranveer:Ishani get up...its morning..

Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and slowly she opened her eyes and she with a sleepy eyes saw Ranveer and she gave a light smile):Good morning..

Ranveer(with a smile):Good morning ...its Rithika's marriage today..

Ishani(hearing it she immediately got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and then to herself):Haan I need to get ready..(telling it she was about to move from the bed).

When Ishani was about to get down from the bed Ranveer cutely held Ishani's hand and almost pulled her so well which made Ishani to fall in his chest were Ishani who didn't expect this pull from Ranveer fell on his chest and she saw Ranveer with a cute face. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer cutely):Ranveer not now...

Ranveer(with a cute face):Ishani let us have a morning Romance...

Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sleeping well next to them and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer not now. I said know today night we will have everything you want. 

Ranveer(with a cute child face):I want a kiss Ishani please...

Ishani seeing Ranveer's child face with a smile lovingly took her lips to Ranveer's forehead and she lovingly kissed Ranveer's forehead and saw Ranveer's face and with a cute smile. 

Ishani: I love you Ranveer... I love you so much. 

Ranveer(with a cute face):You really didn't get doubt on me when you saw me in Disha's room?

Ishani(with a cute face):No...I know my husband so well. He can never behave that cheap to any girl. 

Ranveer:Thanks for the trust Ishani..

Ishani:you are welcome and now I need to get ready Ranveer..

Ranveer(with a smile):Tk go...

Hearing it Ishani too smiled to Ranveer and she got up from him and she got down from the bed and she went to the cupboard and took her dresses and she went to the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 

As the sun rays fell over Nirbhay's face he slowly opened his eyes with a irritation. The sleepless eyes were burning like anything were he opened his eyes and he rubbed his eyes well with his both the hands and he got up from the bed and he sat in the bed and saw the room around him. 

Nirbhay(realizing its his marriage today and to himself):Somehow I hided the original reports of Rithika in my home that too in my bed room. Now my next work is to tie the knot to Rithika and get married to her. (with a smile to himself):Everything will get sorted once I get married to Rithika..(telling it taking a deep breath and he got up from the bed and he went to the cupboard and took his new dresses and he entered the washroom to get ready for the day)

Ranveer got up from the bed and was waiting for Ishani to come out of the washroom were in the next 5 more minutes Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a beautiful red color saree. She was wearing a red blouse she was looking so stunning in her look. Ranveer was admiring her were Ishani with the wet hair walked and went to the dressing table and started to dry her hair with the towel. Ranveer with a smile walked and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took his dresses and he entered the washroom to get ready for the day. 

Rithika who came out of the washroom after a fresh bath came and saw herself in the mirror of the dressing table were she had a smile in her face. She thought about the way she felt the stomach pain yesterday night and the way Nirbhay took her to the hospital and the way he cared her so well and she had a cute smile. She started to do a light make up to make herself get ready in a simple attire till she get into her bridal make up . 

It was exactly 7.15 when Nirbhay came out of the washroom were he was wearing a black pant and white shirt were he saw the dressing table and was getting ready. 

It was 7.20 when Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a black pant and orange t-shirt. He came out of the washroom and saw for Ishani were he was not able to find Ishani anywhere. He saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed. 

Ranveer(to himself):Ishani would have got ready and went down. (he went to the dressing table and saw him in the mirror and he was getting ready for the day).

As Ranveer got ready he finally was combing his hair well were that was the moment Ishani entered the room with a cup of coffee. 

Ishani(keeping the coffee cup in the tea poi and seeing Ranveer who was getting ready in front of the mirror and in a bit loud tone):Ranveer your coffee is ready have it. (telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer she was walking to the entrance of the room).

Ranveer who heard Ishani's voice saw the coffee cup and then Ishani and seeing that Ishani is going to the entrance of the room in a hurry tone..

Ranveer:Ishani ek minute..

Ishani hearing Ranveer's voice stopped and turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing that Ishani stopped and he kept the comb in the dressing table and he walked and came to Ishani and stood facing Ishani.Ishani saw Ranveer with a not understanding face. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what?

Ranveer(with a cute face):Ishani ...wo..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Want anything?

Ranveer(cutely):Haan...

Ishani:What you want?

Ranveer:(with a lovely smile):Tumhari pyaar...

Ishani hearing what Ranveer is asking her had a cute smile cutely saw Ranveer. 

Ranveer seeing Ishani's smile went more close to her and put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him. Ishani being in the embrance of Ranveer and saw him cutely. 

Ishani:Ranveer door is open..

Ranveer:Let it be Ishani. I am hugging my wife only know?

Ishani(with a smile):What happen to you?

Ranveer:I love you so much meri patni. Actually you know what I myself asked this that is what happened to me....(with a cute face):My heart replied to me that (giving a wink to her):Kuch kuch hota hai.

Ishani(cutely):Accha...

Ranveer:hmm why you didn't feel it?

Ishani(with a cute smile):Till now I didn't feel anything. Take your time and make me feel it and make me to tell  it to you.Make me tell it Mr. Ranveer Vaghela.

Ranveer(with a cute look):Yes I will make you to tell that you too feel kuch kuch hota hai on me. 

Ishani:Okay make me tell it. (telling it she lovingly pinched Ranveer's cheek and she moved him and walked out of the room).

Ranveer feeling Ishani's pinch in his cheek had a happy smile. 

To be continued

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 years ago