🤗Originally posted by: saps.156
.
U need not read this. Meant for selective audience only😆
U r the exception always🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗Originally posted by: saps.156
.
U need not read this. Meant for selective audience only😆
U r the exception always🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm looking forward to PreRish's interactions in the courtroom. First eye contact and then a conversation.
I just need him to lay down the law and shut everyone up. I'm real tired of this dragging and if I had a dollar for everytime Veena went to jail I'd be as rich as Bajaj.
Acha assignments i have to complete so BYE. MEET AFTER SOME TIME. 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
haiyee meri superior, longest one de rahi ho next kab milega
Today, maybe in three hours, it's done just need to somewhat edit it!
i am awake. Make it two. Or 1+½Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Today, maybe in three hours, it's done just need to somewhat edit it!
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I just need him to lay down the law and shut everyone up. I'm real tired of this dragging and if I had a dollar for everytime Veena went to jail I'd be as rich as Bajaj.
N u say u r not funny! Extra Humble u r 😆
Exactly! The real man needs to wake up and act.Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I just need him to lay down the law and shut everyone up. I'm real tired of this dragging and if I had a dollar for everytime Veena went to jail I'd be as rich as Bajaj.
@Bold - How many times has she been to that bloody jail? 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i am awake. Make it two. Or 1+½
yaar mujhe charge karna chahiye LOL 1 ice cream for every update
Originally posted by: saps.156
N u say u r not funny! Extra Humble u r 😆
I try kabhi kabhi hidden talent bahaar aajata hai 😎
2 ice-cream tubs. 😆Originally posted by: vena.cava.
yaar mujhe charge karna chahiye LOL 1 ice cream for every update