Bollywood Forum CC#15- Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

118.4k

Users

52

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Kal se ye dusra kaand hai kaun Kar Raha hai.. 🤓 how come everyone know

pata nahin kaun. What happened yesterday? Woh haseenL mid thread?

Mid made a thread praising Ranveer hailing him above all his contemporaries to get Ranveer bashed. Maybe because there was no traction to get people going the next comment that mid made was "flop actor Ranveer is bigger at this time of his career." he/she forgot to switch to the other account before making that comment. 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

pata nahin kaun. What happened yesterday? Woh haseenL mid thread?

Mid made a thread praising Ranveer hailing him above all his contemporaries to get Ranveer bashed. Maybe because there was no traction to get people going the next comment that mid made was "flop actor Ranveer is bigger at this time of his career." he/she forgot to switch to the other account before making that comment. 😆

Hahahha🤣 yesterday Wala Hummingbird and Malpua were discussing in morning yahi pe but they didn't name who.

3WTZC7WEHGI5NYMU thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Hahahha🤣 yesterday Wala Hummingbird and Malpua were discussing in morning yahi pe but they didn't name who.

Malpua said HummingBird was the first Mid (Ronaldo Hippo wala).... then HummingBird blamed Malpua for the second one 😆

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TS5PEY4UYBQKOJ5P

I want to watch Sanjeevani cos of Namit Khanna but I don't feel like watching Indian tv shows....

Same. I adore namit khanna ♥️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AASXI2IJBG4CRWON

Malpua said HummingBird was the first Mid (Ronaldo Hippo wala).... then HummingBird blamed Malpua for the second one 😆

I thought they were having normal conversation 😱 and were referring some third person.

Ronaldo is involved too 🤯

Is forum Mai literally koi newbie hai bhi ya sab mids n oldies reborn hai.

3WTZC7WEHGI5NYMU thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I thought they were having normal conversation 😱 and were referring some third person.

Ronaldo is involved too 🤯

Is forum Mai literally koi newbie hai bhi ya sab mids n oldies reborn hai.

What do you do on this forum? 😆

Image result for shocked gifImage result for shocked gifImage result for shocked gifImage result for shocked gif

Charaiveti thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Did u see that when they went together to do saree shopping 😏

yeah 😂😂she paid for herself though in the end.
Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LBP7SUUF4O7DWVBN

Malpua said HummingBird was the first Mid (Ronaldo Hippo wala).... then HummingBird blamed Malpua for the second one 😆

Detective billi had different idea😆

3WTZC7WEHGI5NYMU thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Detective billi had different idea😆

What was her idea?

I have my own too... I am sure many would have the same guess.... I don't want to be targeted for that 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: U6MR2WUC25FONBTH

What do you do on this forum? 😆

Image result for shocked gifImage result for shocked gifImage result for shocked gifImage result for shocked gif


Image result for oh my god gif

Omg that's my expression most of the time in CC.😆

Edited by Zeal17 - 7 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".