Kabab me Haddi in HANITA's luv affair???🤔

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Found dis link on youtube i dnt knw hw true dis news is bt i feel gvn dt d ph hs tweetd abt ashok i guess dis vdeo should b partially true if nt entirely wat say ?πŸ˜•

https://youtu.be/3veDo7miVmw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

arre yeh YT pe fake news channel hai.....one video was there they told Babita will tie Rakhi on Hanuman's wrist πŸ€£ πŸ€£ fans ke sath dhoka πŸ€ͺ

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is fake news lol 

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

arre yeh YT pe fake news channel hai.....one video was there they told Babita will tie Rakhi on Hanuman's wrist πŸ€£ πŸ€£ fans ke sath dhoka πŸ€ͺ

😲dts really🀣

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No this is old news.

She send him packing back to London and he is married to Mita and has a baby with her.

Although I think that he may come and try to cause problems but I think that this maybe what Babita needs to put her past behind her and move forward with HS.

I have always said that had Mita not forced his hand and followed him to India, he would be still be with Babita and Mita as his Mistress.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guddi01

No this is old news.

She send him packing back to London and he is married to Mita and has a baby with her.

Although I think that he may come and try to cause problems but I think that this maybe what Babita needs to put her past behind her and move forward with HS.

I have always said that had Mita not forced his hand and followed him to India, he would be still be with Babita and Mita as his Mistress.

Yes, I think that was his plan and he got blindsided with Mita showing up out of the blue. She was very insecure then. 

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Harshu tuje naya haddi dikri hai..Already ek haddi gar par sada ..ab vo kanyadaan bhi karegi πŸ€£

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Harshu tuje naya haddi dikri hai..Already ek haddi gar par sada ..ab vo kanyadaan bhi karegi πŸ€£

πŸ˜†i gt wat nd fr whom u r saying disπŸ˜†

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

Only broad smile?πŸ˜†aur kuch nhi kehna aapko πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰