
Page
of
1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Original movie kaisi thi, koi batayega??
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Original movie kaisi thi, koi batayega??
It was ok. I guessed it right half way into the movie so shock value wasn’t there and I ruined it for my husband too 😂
This actually looks good. I hope Pari makes a comeback. She started off so well.
This looks good.
this looks good
refreshing to see pari do something diff..finally
though girl on the train was nothing spectacular
i am waiting for a Gone Girl remake
Parineeti looks good. She chose a nice script to show her performance level. But this film may flop.. it is risky for her to depend on her own name to bring in an audience today. She doesn't draw in an audience as well as she did before.
But who knows, the content may connect with audience. now even films you don't expect to do well, do. good luck to her.
This looks good for a change.
Hopefully it's her Kabir singh..not seen the movie but the book was good
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/surbhi-jyoti-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-announces-news-with-husband-sumit-suri-our-daughter-is-here_234907
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYtxnhjp_yy/?igsh=MXZseWF2aXhibnVrbA==
16