Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Babes ki self control toh puj ne lyak hai. 🙏🏼

Pata ni Mata Rani ne kya vardaan diya hai isse jo iske saamne sab kuch ho kar bhi lena ni chahti.

Sach mein. She's a strong woman. If I were in her place, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Mein khud hi HS ko propose kar deti ab tak. 😆

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

On one hand, I want everyone to stop telling Babita what to do, let her move out, and come back when she herself realises that she made a mistake. But on the other hand, this might take years, and I love HS and Hannie too much to put them through this ordeal.

I felt so so bad for Minnie yesterday, she was heartbroken but still trying to be strong to support her mother. And HS? He was so afraid of breaking down that he didn't want to take Minnie on the ride. I hope we see some father-daughter moments today and I'm sure Minnie is going to cry buckets. Poor kid, aur kya kya jhelna padega. 

As someone said, this is not just the journey of Babita but also Minnie and her experiences of going from a broken home to finally finding a "home" with her father. 

inlieu thumbnail

I am hoping they will address HS' insecurities regarding Minnie and his inability to exert his paternal rights. He couldn't even say anything to stop his daughter from leaving. 

How come as a father he feels his involvement in her life will be limited to showing up when she calls or asks for him, as though he were a visitor? Why can he not say to Babita, "if you want to go, fine. My daughter stays with me?"

He can't... There's something here that I would love to see them explore. The CVs are experts at it. I would be curious to see if his marriage proposal is influenced by this to some extent. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Sach mein. She's a strong woman. If I were in her place, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Mein khud hi HS ko propose kar deti ab tak. 😆

LMAO, I've been grinning like an idiot every time I've talked to a certain someone. Aur yaha Madam ke nakhre hi ni jaate.

I understand because of the generational gap we might approach the whole proposal thing differently but HS is not a bad man, and she knows he loves her. So that fear of being rejected shouldn't really be there. Unless, I'm reading it wrong?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Babes: #AbToAdaatSiHaiMujhkoAiseJeeneMain

Meanwhile HS: #ApnaTimeAayeGa

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Meanwhile HS: #ApnaTimeAayeGa

Or

#Mujhesanyaasbannemeintimeaayega

🤓

asmaanixx thumbnail

I think Minnie is one of the major reasons she decides not to leave, but partly also for her own self of course. 

It would be nice to see her let go of her insecurities and just enjoy this feeling of being in love and being pampered by HS. Banda tayyar hai uss par pyaar lutaaney ke liye. I hope he sees glimpses of her excitement and happiness, the effect he has on her. 

Just like the huge smile he had on his face when he burst through the doors after returning from Chandigarh, I want her to have the same smile when she opens the door wearing those jhumkas. But it might be someone else, though. LOL. Or she might suddenly become shy looking at him (more likely).

HS toh udh ne lage ga. He'll do anything and everything to see that unbridled happiness on her face.  It's just something really special. The last time I can remember her looking like that is when she was making mango ice cream and explaining to HS, how she just wants to fully live in the moment. Just bask in all the happiness and joy that single moment has to offer her. I am so happy that those jhumke are able to make her feel that way.

Haha, I have a feeling it might be someone else too. I bet she'll still keep them on until HS returns from work. 😳

asmaanixx thumbnail

I am hoping they will address HS' insecurities regarding Minnie and his inability to exert his paternal rights. He couldn't even say anything to stop his daughter from leaving. 

How come as a father he feels his involvement in her life will be limited to showing up when she calls or asks for him, as though he were a visitor? Why can he not say to Babita, "if you want to go, fine. My daughter stays with me?"

He can't... There's something here that I would love to see them explore. The CVs are experts at it. I would be curious to see if his marriage proposal is influenced by this to some extent.

I would like to see this too. Even though HS & Minnie have given each other all rights over each other, there is still going to be hesitation from HS' side. I think it largely has to do with the legal aspects. He doesn't have any legal rights over Minnie and hence, can't make her stand behind nor can he sign off on any important documents related to her life (hospital consent forms, admission papers etc.) He's there for her as an emotional support 100%, but there are other things that fathers do than just guide their children.

I hope wanting to keep Minnie behind doesn't overpower his love for Babes. Minnie is important to him, for sure. But his love for Babes needs to be equally as important. He should want to marry her for her, not anyone else.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Or

#Mujhesanyaasbannemeintimeaayega

🤓

Us to Babes:

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Frikking perfect GIF, I'm jealous of your GIF game 😆