inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The force is strong with her.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I would like to see this too. Even though HS & Minnie have given each other all rights over each other, there is still going to be hesitation from HS' side. I think it largely has to do with the legal aspects. He doesn't have any legal rights over Minnie and hence, can't make her stand behind nor can he sign off on any important documents related to her life (hospital consent forms, admission papers etc.) He's there for her as an emotional support 100%, but there are other things that fathers do than just guide their children.

I hope wanting to keep Minnie behind doesn't overpower his love for Babes. Minnie is important to him, for sure. But his love for Babes needs to be equally as important. He should want to marry her for her, not anyone else.

I am sure the legal aspect is there, but I get the feeling there's something else. Can't quite put my finger on it. 

Maybe on some level Babita's acceptance of his role as a father matters? I don't think he's ever talked to her about it, and no communication has happened since the Pooja anyway.

Or maybe it's something else. He has no hesitation in declaring his love for his Veer Balika, but commitment? There has been nothing along the lines of his commitment to her as a father in every sense. Not that their emotions are inhibited by it, but the element of security is missing, the same as with his equation with Babita. 

It could be something else. Or maybe I'm just over thinking things.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am sure the legal aspect is there, but I get the feeling there's something else. Can't quite put my finger on it. 

Maybe on some level Babita's acceptance of his role as a father matters? I don't think he's ever talked to her about it, and no communication has happened since the Pooja anyway.

Or maybe it's something else. He has no hesitation in declaring his love for his Veer Balika, but commitment? There has been nothing along the lines of his commitment to her as a father in every sense. Not that their emotions are inhibited by it, but the element of security is missing, the same as with his equation with Babita. 

It could be something else. Or maybe I'm just over thinking things.

But Babes has given him the fatherly rights way before the puja incident. I think it was when Minnie went to Naeem Bi's house, Babes told HS that she can scold him like a father would and that's when he did the whole countdown thing. In that context, the rishta while mostly between HS & Minnie, it had Babes' approval written all over it.

Wouldn't the commitment be a given alongside his declaration of love? Why do those two things need to be separate from each other? I can see what you're saying as there is a sense of security that comes with the status of a father and husband. Unless those relationships are solidified, there will always be that question of if he would shrink from his responsibilities. Not that he would, but that doubt would be there.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

But Babes has given him the fatherly rights way before the puja incident. I think it was when Minnie went to Naeem Bi's house, Babes told HS that she can scold him like a father would and that's when he did the whole countdown thing. In that context, the rishta while mostly between HS & Minnie, it had Babes' approval written all over it.

Wouldn't the commitment be a given alongside his declaration of love? Why do those two things need to be separate from each other? I can see what you're saying as there is a sense of security that comes with the status of a father and husband. Unless those relationships are solidified, there will always be that question of if he would shrink from his responsibilities. Not that he would, but that doubt would be there.

Yep, you got what I was trying to say.