Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

It’s really sweet on your part to rewrite all the parts that like / appeal to you 😀😀 I’m sure it takes you a long time to type your comment..thanks for putting in so much of effort. 

Even I find the bond between Raman and Sia very endearing 🥰 perhaps that’s why I get carried away while writing about them. 

Yeah I’ll try to be neutral as writer when it comes to showing Raman as her father..but I can’t say the same about Raman. He considers Sia as her daughter and he has reasons. Remember, the first time when ishita called him as Sia’s Paa..he was surprised..ishita did when she had lost her memory but from  there on, Raman has lived that relation..though he thinks he doesn’t deserve to father Ishita’s child but he has..for six months he has loved Sia as his shona , his own child..So even if ishita disapproves or the society fails to accept his bond with Sia, he doesn’t care and will not in future too..his love for Sia doesn’t need anyone’s approval..it’s that deep and thick..today he may not call her shona in Ishita’s presence but tomorrow if he feels like calling her shona he will..if shona escapes his lips unintentionally and unknowingly, he won’t be apologetic..Sorry but I won’t be able to control him. Now for Sia, Raman is Paa..the little one is too young to know the meaning of father..it’s just what she’s been taught to call him..and I agree with you, Raman and Sia don’t need a name for their relationship..💕 it’s not necessary that every bond should have a name 

Yeah ishita doesn’t know about his child loss , that’s why she made that remark. 

Please never think that your views hurt me😘

🤗

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Beautifully written 

Just loved it 

Thank you so so much for the update

Please update next part soon 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Emotional update....

Raman was keeping tap on Sia's medical report, informed Maya about her vaccination...

Poor Sia was yearning for her "Paa"..😭

Ishita was bitter and didn't want to trust anyone even her childhood friend...

Maya tried her best to make Ishita understand Raman's love for them...

She told her how he supported and protected them..

She even said about Raman's unborn child which made Ishita guilty...

Raman was missing them terribly and living with those memories they created in those six months...

Ishita didn't want to depend on him and came to return his cash...but how did she arrange the huge amount in short notice ??

Raman denied but she was adamant...

Ishita asked him to 'set them free', if he loves them truly...

His past came back to bite him hard... Poor Raman was completely broken...😭🥺

Life is unfair for them ...💔

Please update soon...

Thank you...

SushSathisha thumbnail

Karma pays but Raman is surely paying a very high price. You brought tears in my eyes. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Plz continue soon 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

I just don't know what to say.

The last line.....

The same lines didn't hurt him few years back, but now, piercing his soul literally.

He would have been at better peace, had he been a complete jerk, with no emotions, no feelings, no pain, nothing, which he is not. He had always been in a constant battle between good and bad, right and wrong. And as I expected, he chose the wrong path. But even if he had chosen the right path, he would have still not been at peace. These are typical people you see.

And now his transformation into a better person is only costing him. Had he been the old Raman, who didn't care about Ishita, things would have been different. Now, he loves her, and readily gave away half of his money for her sake, the same money, for which he abondoned her, and that's only hurting him in return. 

And did you observe? I reacted exactly the same way like how Ishita is reacting now, for every help Raman did 😛 Especially giving away his property to Shagun.

It's almost a month now that Ishita left Raman? Sia and Raman....💔

I just wish happiness comes back in both Ishita and Raman lives, in whatever way possible. 

Waiting.....

divz9769 thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita went to mayas hospital she remember how she always wanted to become doctor but destiny was not with her maya waa happy seeing ishita ans sia poor baby missing raman it was so emotional hearing paa from sia mouth when she sees maya loved how maya used ramans trick to distract ishita and sia while she was giving injection to sia maya said raman loves her sia alot ishita said why dont he go to his wife and kids maya said he dont have kids shagun aborted baby without his knowledge ishita felt bad for him maya said ishita raman always protected her he even protected her from shagun ishita asked what shagun did maya didnt wanted to tell raman but thought may be ishitas anger will melt when she will hear this she told ishita truth poor raman felt bad for him he was imagining his shona and ishita next day raman was in office when ishita came there with sia he thought he is imagining sia ran to him raman realized its real he picked sia she hugged him ishita said sorry fkr commeting on kids raman said its ok ishita gave him check for what he did for her and shagun raman said he will not take it ishita said she dont take help of stranger raman got angry he said he loves her sia ishita asked him to set them free

Pls update soon

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Probably this is the heartbreaking chapter of this ff.🥺

Earlier, I never asked, but bring some happy moments now😭

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

I just don't know what to say.

The last line.....

The same lines didn't hurt him few years back, but now, piercing his soul literally.

He would have been at better peace, had he been a complete jerk, with no emotions, no feelings, no pain, nothing, which he is not. He had always been in a constant battle between good and bad, right and wrong. And as I expected, he chose the wrong path. But even if he had chosen the right path, he would have still not been at peace. These are typical people you see.

And now his transformation into a better person is only costing him. Had he been the old Raman, who didn't care about Ishita, things would have been different. Now, he loves her, and readily gave away half of his money for her sake, the same money, for which he abondoned her, and that's only hurting him in return. 

And did you observe? I reacted exactly the same way like how Ishita is reacting now, for every help Raman did 😛 Especially giving away his property to Shagun.

It's almost a month now that Ishita left Raman? Sia and Raman....💔

I just wish happiness comes back in both Ishita and Raman lives, in whatever way possible. 

Waiting.....

Now I’m confused..please clarify the  first highlighted part..why wouldn’t he be at peace even if he had chosen the right path?? 🤪

And for the second highlighted thing, don’t you think some credit should go to the writer too? 🙈☺️

You want happy moments?? 😨 *gulps* you’ll kill me , when I’ll give you , the way I intend to..in your last comment you asked me how I would convince you  for Raman ishita reunion..baby, trust me..I dread that day😰😰😰