Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Fan looks prettier than deepu lol
RS looks good ❤️
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Xz7wyHQQ1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Are PR handles paid to promote irrelevant people like her too 🤔?
Whoever pays them money. Viral toh even promotes bhojpuri wannabes.
Iska shayad family pack hai. Just like Nawab pays for his son, wife, sister, niece.
Whoever pays them money. Viral toh even promotes bhojpuri wannabes.
Iska shayad family pack hai. Just like Nawab pays for his son, wife, sister, niece.
That makes lot more sense.
If you figure out how to do it, let me know because I want to get rid of a few actors on my feed too. I actually stopped following a pap called snezala because that guy is clearly being paid. So are others but not to this annoying level where the same 2 or 3 actors keep getting forced on you.
At least that guy is honest. Digital influencer written on his bio.😆
Most of his posts are paid, rest he posts for traction.
Voompla is another account keeps posting everything about a few selected celebs.
Voompla fangirls over Kaka. Another fanboys over Kaka is Manav Manglani, the first bikao pap. Ab pura talab hi ganda ho chuka hai.
Sunny Leone pays them for her kids. Excitement mein she even comments on those posts.
Malfoy ko ye kya ho gaya
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Waise I keep reading ur name bangalan as baingan 😭😭😭😭. I love baingan but hate cats. N I have no flipping idea how it's billi baingan tho I know it's bangalan🤐🙊!
Omg no
Damn, he was the best looking guy. Stress can really mess up your looks. U maybe a Greek God, but if u don't care of ur health and body , u end up looking like a corpse.
I just saw 2 worms having sex (most probably). It was looking elegant and gross at the same time. They made a nice couple though
Cricket gossip
THE latest from the Indian cricket dressing room, we hear, are WAG cliques. One famous omnipresent WAG is using her chatty-social media skills to make a group of her own with fellow WAGs and players. She is also taking advantage of the limitations of a rival who cannot be part of all the tours because of her own professional commitments. This coterie formation is still on the boil, and everyone, including us, is watching keenly.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0