
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Ramsarni is ditto Shashi Kapoor in makeup and dupatta.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WoGjilSzg/?igshid=5df0es2kblk2
Kim without makeup 😆.
@shinee lee min ho has already signed 7.5 million usd endorsement all over asia in just 3 mnths after comeback. China hongkong others just gift him millions😆 That number will be huge next year after his drama which is with koreas number one writer. This guy popularity is just out of world .. No korean actor can match it lmao 😲he is even richer than bw actors . Boys over flowers will be his best career decision ever😆he doesnt need koreas cf king title bcoz his money lies in china which pays way more
Even in france people went crazy for him lol
He topped 14 out of 16 countries as most popular actor according to government poll. No wonder there were rumors they didnt want him to go to military . Damn thats life. Next year he will be number one. Cf king!
Originally posted by: IMQ525W3IJPVEJJ4
@shinee lee min ho has already signed 7.5 million usd endorsement all over asia in just 3 mnths after comeback. China hongkong others just gift him millions😆 That number will be huge next year after his drama which is with koreas number one writer. This guy popularity is just out of world .. No korean actor can match it lmao 😲he is even richer than bw actors . Boys over flowers will be his best career decision ever😆
Even in france people went crazy for him lol
He topped 14 out of 16 countries as most popular actor according to government poll. No wonder there were rumors they didnt want him to go to military
Lol I hated Heirs. That's one drama of Lee Minho I didn't like and that too was written by her(also there were lot of delulu Park Shin Hye and Lee Minho shippers which rubbed me the wrong way) 😂. I will wait for the reviews before I watch this one. Yeah Lee Minho is crazy popular especially in China so I am not surprised at all that they are offering him crazy amount of money for endorsements. My favorite Lee Minho drama is City Hunter.

He needs to come back soon as well 😒.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0