Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I started watchin schitts creek
How did you find it?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I started watchin schitts creek
How did you find it?
Meanwhile amit ji just played apna time ayega as a question for a ranveer fan and said kuch shabd iske ashleel they kshama chahta hu .
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
How did you find it?
Hi i watched a few on youtube then found some deleted so i will download via torrent on next weekend maybe... :)
Lets c
Whats up with Sonam accent... where does she get it from? 😆
Koi usko pucho...
Whats up with Sonam accent... where does she get it from? 😆
Koi usko pucho...
Eijiovdgkeii you intolerant 🤣
Waise She is doing that more after she started spending more time in londhon . Perhaps she feels more elite now than the rest. Kaash jaise accent pick ki usi tareeke se acting bhi seekh leti
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Eijiovdgkeii you intolerant 🤣
Waise She is doing that more after she started spending more time in londhon . Perhaps she feels more elite now than the rest. Kaash jaise accent pick ki usi tareeke se acting bhi seekh leti
Her accent travels from US, UK, Pakistan😆 to India and to don't know where else.
PS: I said Pakistan because her best friend or someone one close is from there. And accent do get influenced by near and dear ones.
Her accent travels from US, UK, Pakistan😆 to India and to don't know where else.
PS: I said Pakistan because her best friend or someone one close is from there. And accent do get influenced by near and dear ones.
Now she has to show off her holidays right? Accent is one way. Next on her list would be some exotic holiday places like Mauritius or bali or peru
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Now she has to show off her holidays right? Accent is one way. Next on her list would be some exotic holiday places like Mauritius or bali or peru
Holiday or cover up for goofing up again..
@ Hanty - Another out and out SLB chaap song. I quite liked this one too.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0