Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Melissaa
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1V_ip0hYZJ/?igshid=m3sthnpeg4xz
Here are the pics... I thought they were already married. Is she the mother of all his kids?
Dont get the point of dating for decade +, having kids and then having a fairytale wedding.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Dont get the point of dating for decade +, having kids and then having a fairytale wedding.
Bade log bade log
She was looking like if Jane Fonda and Jared Leto had a lovechild...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1War0SIm39/?igshid=8f79f5zws7st
any idea when Joker trailer willl release???
She was looking like if Jane Fonda and Jared Leto had a lovechild...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1War0SIm39/?igshid=8f79f5zws7st
80s “exercise” gear 😊
She was the better looking one among the “FRIENDS” cast but you wouldn’t know it while watching that show :-)
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Dont get the point of dating for decade +, having kids and then having a fairytale wedding.
Pehle istamaal kare fir vishwaas kare.
Also so that the kids don't feel left out on seeing the wedding pictures of their parents. I know one such incident where a kid was teased by the entire family by saying that the parents purposely left you out of the wedding, because they didn't want you to be there. What a fit the kid had created. It was fun to watch.
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Pehle istamaal kare fir vishwaas kare.
Also so that the kids don't feel left out on seeing the wedding pictures of their parents. I know one such incident where a kid was teased by the entire family by saying that the parents purposely left you out of the wedding, because they didn't want you to be there. What a fit the kid had created. It was fun to watch.
I started watchin schitts creek
🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0