The first one chutney was too much, but the idli looks so soft. I prefer idly with chicken curry the best. But this coconut chutney is tempting too.
Second 😭😭😭, one day!!! One day am gonna get it all together.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The first one chutney was too much, but the idli looks so soft. I prefer idly with chicken curry the best. But this coconut chutney is tempting too.
Second 😭😭😭, one day!!! One day am gonna get it all together.
Me my cousin have been wanting to go to this really good bf place since a year 😪! The bf sausages I can dream of now.
Originally posted by: Jo_March
Next time when I go there, I'll meet him.😃Sardar uncle bohot inspiring baatein bol Gaye video mein🙏
thanks in advance😊
Daulat ek bimari ka ghar hai. shor sharaba wala daulat nahi chahiye mujhe. payal ki awaz wali daulat chahiye mujhe. wo kahan hai?👏
“ Dengue “ se ho gaya hoga.
Originally posted by: hasini009
oye Delhi mein rehne walon, koi kabhi iss 'Sardarji Omlette Wale' ki Bread Omlette kha liya kya?
agar kha liya ho toh aap apna experiences (sirf omlette ka taste hi nahi, usse baat karke kuch life lessons bhi seekh sakte hum) hum se share kar lijiye, agar nahi khaya toh abhi jake kha lijiye plz. kyunki main khud wahan jake kha nahi sakti, par atleast marketing toh karloon Sardarji ka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm0EY6V0XSY
-^-
btw Sardar ji looks like Amitab here. BW walon dekh liya toh biopic bana lega😆
Same person, such simplicity.
Such clean utensils. I am hungry us omlette ko dekh ke. Guess who's gonna have bread and omlette for dinner tonight 😭😭🌻!?
Nawaz jaise pose mar raha hain😂.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Same person, such simplicity.
Such clean utensils. I am hungry us omlette ko dekh ke. Guess who's gonna have bread and omlette for dinner tonight 😭😭🌻!?
me me me too
Yeh lukkha auroton ke liye popular gym mein kyun jaata hai? Isse toh uss I Think Fitness gym mein jana chahiye... Bohat saare wannabes jaate hai wahan... Har din apne maa baap ko bol paayega, Aaj main kar ke aya hai!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RJtS2AqlE/?igshid=at3i93lt5qr4
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WJrfCl7RP/?igshid=1op7bsvifqtf8
Rock is no longer single .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0