Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashika

This sneak-peak is so adorable! Ah, the love she has for him always amazes me ❤️ nazar na lage. 

I do hope Nazar na lage😛

Twinnie🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

I know this one is like a really short update but I had to update today anyhow because today is the last episode😭. Also, next update will take ages because that's important so I thought to update some progress at least. If you wanna receive PMs, buddy me and also like the chapter. Forgive grammatical and spelling errors. Not proofread. Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Naina came out of the kitchen and saw him standing at the door. "Naina, Sameer ke liye paani toh la." Phulla Bua said. Naina nodded her head and went inside to get some water and sweets. "Sameer, ye bag tu idhar rakh de aur idhar baith." Phulla Bua said. Sameer just nodded his head and did as he was told. He was constantly looking at Naina from the kitchen window. She was arranging sweets on a plate and filling water in a glass and arranged it on the tray and brought it for him. Sameer looked at her but she looked the other side, trying to hide her tears. Sameer took one of the barfi and ate it and took the water glass, all, while still his gaze was fixed at her, as if no one else existed.

Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam

kasam chaahe le lo

kasam chaahe le lo khuda ki kasam

Naina quickly went to her room and closed it and sat beside the door holding her legs close to her chest. "Naina, tu kamzor nahi pad sakti. Yaad kar usne kya kiya tha tere saath. Tere pyaar ka mazaak banaya tha." She tried reminding herself. She got up, went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. The shower washed away her tears and her eyes looked dead, again!

Sameer was still in the living room, trying to figure out how to get involved in the wedding preparation and feel less awkward in this new surrounding. "Aye Preeti! Meri chappal toh nikaal de, sofe ke neeche chali gayi." Sameer heard Phulla Bua shouting. He quickly reached put for her slippers and slid them in her feet and in turn got her blessings and smile. Naina, who heard Phulla Bua came to help but she saw Sameer already helping. For a moment, their eyes met which Naina quickly turned away leaving a hurt Sameer.

Humari gazal hai tasavvur tumhara

Humari gazal hai tasavvur tumhara

Tumhare bina ab na jeena gavaara

"Bhagwaan jhooth na bulaye, itne log hain ghar mein lekin ek bhi meri madad ke liye nahi hai." Bela talked to herself while doing the dishes. Sameer, who came to keep his plate heard it. "Chachi ji, main help kar du?" Sameer asked innocently. "Arre nahi Sameer! Tum kaise?" Bela said knowing very well how important he was for Tauji and Tayiji. "Arre! Main bhi toh aapke bete jaisa hoon. Arjun, Preeti, Naina toh aapki help kar rahe. Toh main kyun nahi? Laaiye, main dhota hoon ye. Aap thoda rest kar lijiye. Jabse aaya hoon aap sirf kaam kar rahi hain." He took the plates from her hand. He rolled up his sleeves and started to clean the dishes. It left Bela with tears for some unknown reasons. Maybe because for the first time, someone acknowledged how hard she was working for her family. Naina looked at and everything and left without saying anything.

Tumhein yun hi chahenge

tumhein yun hi chahenge jab tak hai dum

"Yaar Ponga, tujhe kya lagta hai? Sameer abhi bhi zinda hoga Naina ke ghar pe?" Munna said thoughtfully. "Aye! Shubh shubh bol. Bhai humara qila fateh karke aayega." Pandit said confidently. "Woh Safari suit aur sipahi use saans bhi lene dein tab na." Munna said. "Phone karke dekhein?" Pandit suggested. "Haan. Dekhte hain." Munna agreed and both reached to the landline and dailed the number. After ringing for thirty seven seconds, someone picked it up. "Hello." Munna heard Rakesh's voice and was so scared that he kept the receiver back. "Kya hua?" Pandit asked, confused as to what happened. "Safari suit ne phone uthaya yaar." Munna told. "Phirse karte hain." Pandit said. "Nahi Bey woh safari suit wahin hoga. Hum Naina ke ghar hi chalte hain." Munna told. "Theek hai. Main Sameer ki bike lata hoon." Pandit told and went to get Sameer's bike.

Sameer was just sitting and staring at everyone, not knowing what he should do. He saw Bela Chachi carrying sweet boxes that were to be wrapped and given to the groom's family in the Tilak ceremony that was on the next day. "Chachiji, mujhe dijiye." Sameer quickly went and helped Bela with the boxes. He also sat down with Preeti and Swati and wrapped them properly. Bela and Phulla Bua were looking at him in awe. "Accha ladka hai." Phulla Bua said and Bela nodded in agreement and left to do other jobs. After a while, Shefali and Naina came with gift papers that they went to buy for wrapping all the gifts. They sat down with others. Shefali quickly took the spot next to Swati leaving only one place beside Sameer for Naina. Naina reluctantly sat beside him. Sameer looked at Shefali in surprise and she simply winked at him leaving him with a big smile on his face.

Sagar ki baahon mein maujein hain jitni

Sagar ki baahon mein maujein hain jitni

humko bhi tumse mohabbat hai utni

ke ye bekarari

ke ye bekarari na ab hogi kam

"Sameer!" Munna said awkwardly, looking at the busy house. Sameer, who was busy wrapping the gifts saw Munna and Pandit on the door. He got up and went towards them. "Arre! Accha hua tum log aa gaye. Aao humari madad karo." He brought them too to help them wrap the gifts quickly. Phulla Bua was happy to see the kids gang helping so much. Sameer thought to take the scissors to cut some extra tape. Just then Naina too thought to take the scissors.

kasam chaahe le lo

kasam chaahe le lo khuda ki kasam

Un dinon bacchon mein ek alag excitement hoti thi gifts wrap karne ki. Aajkal ki tarah dukaanon pe gifts wrap nahi hote the. Ghar ke log hi kiya karte the. Efforts toh lagte the lekin bahut saara pyaar hota tha. Ek ek tape ko khud se chipkana woh bhi itni baar! Bahut thakaa dene wala kaam hota tha lekin un dino maza bhi bahut aata tha ye sab chote chote kaam karke. Saare cousins aur dost milke gifts wrap karte the aur gappe ladate the. Ab kahan dekhne ko milta hai ye sab shadiyon mein. 90s ki shaadi ki baat hi alag thi, pura feel hi alag tha aur Pooja Didi ki shaadi toh sabse yaadgaar thi....

"Sunaina yaar! Kya hua hai?" Kartik asked almost irritated to see Sunaina sad for like so long now. "Tu nahi samjhega. Jaa idhar se." Sunaina said. "Yeah right! Main nahi samjhunga. Tujhe ab sirf Naina samjhti hai. Wohi teri friend hai aur main kuch bhi nahi. Very very good. I'm going! Bye!" Kartik got up to leave but Sunaina held his hand. He looked at her and she was in tears. "Main bahut buri hoon Kartik. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She cried like anything. All Kartik could think of was to call Naina. He made Sunaina have some water and went on to call Naina.

"Hello!" Naina said on the receiver. "Kartik!" Naina said softly so that no one questions her that she's talking to a boy. But Someone did listen to it and was fuming in anger so much so that he could kill this 'Kartik' in the first sight. He saw her talking on the call with a smile all the while not knowing that it was Sunaina on the other end.

Naina ko phone pe kisi ladke se baat Karte dekh sach mein mera itna khoon khaul raha tha ki laga agar woh samne hota toh uska sar phod deta. *Laughs* Mere andar sach mein bahut bachpana tha shayad. Ya phir shayad ek darr tha, Naina ko khone ka darr! Mujhe darr tha ki shayad meri galti use mujhse itna door na kar de ki main chaah ke bhi woh doori nahi tay kar paunga. Aur mera yakeen kijiye, ye darr dhadkan tak band kar deta hai...

The first day at Naina's house was a long fun day for Sameer minus the little scolding that he got from Rakesh for no reason whatsoever. Sameer was on terrace, trying to win the battle with the mosquitoes who were hell bent on tasting his blood. "Yaar! Tum log kisi aur ka khoon piyo na. Rakesh Sir Kam hain kya mera khoon peene ke liye." He whispered, as if talking to the mosquitoes. "Pyaar ke liye Insaan Ko kya kya nahi karna padta." Sameer talked to himself and tried to kill one mosquito sitting on his arm. But, when he finally saw that he was losing on this one, he decided to just cover himself with the blanket and try sleeping. First night at Nirmal Jyoti Society was going to be a long one.

Naina, who came on the terrace to keep water for the guests saw Sameer's struggle. She quickly went downstairs and lighted a mosquito repellent typically called 'Kachuachaap' those days, and came and kept it beside his bedding and quickly went away to avoid any awkward moment with him. After some time, the repellent worked wonders. Sameer, took out his head out of the blanket and didn't hear any of the mosquito humming near his ears. He sat quickly and looked around to see what happened and noticed the repellent and smiled. Naina, who was still standing in a dark corner where no one could spot, to keep an eye on Sameer, if ever those mosquitoes disturb him again and saw him smiling. A small smile crept on her face too and she immediately left the place, contented.

Rahiman Rahiman Yeh Preet Re

Jaane Na Maane Ye Reet Re....

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tune wahan pe hi khatam kardi, lekin lovely update, Hash🤗!!

Sameer ne already phulla bua aur chachiji ki dil ko pighla diya, charm hi kuch aisa hai ladke ka... upar se pyaar ke jung mein sab jayas hai😳!!!! And, I just love this type of writing of yours with song swap... and how you merged the lyrics and scenarios, dil le lo❤❤!! 

Naina ko manane ke liye aur bhi efforts dene padenge, Mr. Sameer Maheshwari!!! Kaisa buddhuram hai... ladki ro rahi thi samajh bhi nahi paya!! 

Shefali... ye help karega Sameer ki😳!! Aur sunaina ka kya hai, ye sad kyun hai? Oho, jealous Sameer always treat to read or watch!! 

That gift wrapping... ab bhi hum karte hai... sab cousins milke, bahot maza ata hai!!!🤗

Will be waiting for the next update, jaldi de diyo...🤗!!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hash🤗

Finally an update! Sameer ko bahut mehnat karni padegi naina ko patane ke liye. Naina ro rahi thi us buddhuram ko pata na chala?! Shefali is darling! Bin kahe usne madad ki. Naina ke dil mein to ajkal toofan vukamp aur na jane aur kya kya ho raha hai. She's trying to stay away but destiny bringing them closer. This feeling is so so confusing!! Heart v/s mind! And she have to control her heart. Very difficult task 😐 Aur yeh sunaina ka kya mystery hai bhai!!! Kab pata chalega? And you used my favorite song btw. Earlier I used to like the song par jabse yudkbh mein suna hai this song gives me goosebumps. Jealous sameer pasand aya. Koi kartik ko bhi Ahmadabad le ayo😂

Edited by Rph09 - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tui ar ami same comment 😂😂

Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Tui ar ami same comment 😂😂

ki timing!

Ami to er poth cheye bosechilam! 😊

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res

unres

maine kasam khayi hain ki main update pe first aayi hi nhi skti

aur yeh baat btaye bina main reh bhi nhi skti

Hash yaar kya gift tha

dil khush type ho gya

Sameer maheshwari ka jado ladkiyo ya aurto pr naa chale aisa na kbhi hua hain naa kbhi hoga

But I am really happy he did all this with only true intentions and not just to show Naina

Then another thing which I really liked is how you keep a connect with sunaina 

aur bhai kya gussa hain janab ka

ek choti smile aur kartik ki jindagi tabah ho jati agar saamne hota toh

Naina and her never ending care will not go anywhere for him she will be always there chahe voh yaa naa chahe

kyuki dil ki bate samjh ke pare hoti hain janaab

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail

@Hash maine bhi kardi unres🤗

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome beautiful update.

But please update once a week if possible. This felt short :-(

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Tune wahan pe hi khatam kardi, lekin lovely update, Hash🤗!! I know but that felt just the perfect point to end. Next is Tilak ceremony aur uska ek imp update hai. 😳

Sameer ne already phulla bua aur chachiji ki dil ko pighla diya, charm hi kuch aisa hai ladke ka... upar se pyaar ke jung mein sab jayas hai😳!!!! And, I just love this type of writing of yours with song swap... and how you merged the lyrics and scenarios, dil le lo❤❤!! Yes. People close to Naina already love him. Aww, I'm glad you like it. I have so many hearts now🤣

Naina ko manane ke liye aur bhi efforts dene padenge, Mr. Sameer Maheshwari!!! Kaisa buddhuram hai... ladki ro rahi thi samajh bhi nahi paya!! Kya pata dekha ho par he knew he couldn't do anything. 😒

Shefali... ye help karega Sameer ki😳!! Aur sunaina ka kya hai, ye sad kyun hai? Oho, jealous Sameer always treat to read or watch!! Jealous Sameer is my favourite you know🤣

That gift wrapping... ab bhi hum karte hai... sab cousins milke, bahot maza ata hai!!!🤗 I know right. I used to do it with my brothers and cousins too. 

Will be waiting for the next update, jaldi de diyo...🤗!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna for loving this story so much. You know it means the world to me. 🤗