Originally posted by: SPSTFVEHYJMAIKXY
If her family member someone like her mom is hurt n her hubby not around is not at all possible. He wont leave her to handle the situation all alone.
Ms. Sensible 😊😊🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SPSTFVEHYJMAIKXY
If her family member someone like her mom is hurt n her hubby not around is not at all possible. He wont leave her to handle the situation all alone.
Ms. Sensible 😊😊🤗🤗
TBH I hate body doubles...Sara feels over ho jaata☢️Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
baad mein add kar denge + body double.
I’m so confused 🤷🏼♀️ nowOriginally posted by: SA62VKGHGVIZZYWB
If her family member someone like her mom is hurt n her hubby not around is not at all possible. He wont leave her to handle the situation all alone.
Who is ICU?
Mom or Husband????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDum pty
i really hope it's not Cookie. I will flip! That child ke bday pe usko hi chots😭😭😭😭
I don't think it will be Cookie/ Veena or anyone for that matter.. Cookie hoti toh Rishabh would sign, Veena hoti tab bhi Rishabh has the authority to sign as family...But I think it is RB and he will get hurt saving Prerna and just so Rishabh saves Prerna, I guess cv's created a twist of sending AB to meet the investors..
Originally posted by: UKGJLTG24LP66F5S
I’m so confused 🤷🏼♀️ now
Who is ICU?
Mom or Husband????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Husband in oir pulao Mom might be in reel 🤣🤣😆
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I don't think it will be Cookie/ Veena or anyone for that matter.. Cookie hoti toh Rishabh would sign, Veena hoti tab bhi Rishabh has the authority to sign as family...But I think it is RB and he will get hurt saving Prerna and just so Rishabh saves Prerna, I guess cv's created a twist of sending AB to meet the investors..
Possibly 👍🏼👍🏼
Ok it is 50-50 ...
veena/bajaj koi bhi ho sakte hai ...but i am happy prerna ka kuch nei dikhaya ..miscarriage should not right now..
bajaj huing toh hamare man mai laddu will be phutting phutting ,,,
veena hui toh bhi i dont think it will ruin our expectation , then bajju's damad mode will be on
so whatever it is , both will be for prerish favor.
Originally posted by: MysticRiver
I don't think it will be Cookie/ Veena or anyone for that matter.. Cookie hoti toh Rishabh would sign, Veena hoti tab bhi Rishabh has the authority to sign as family...But I think it is RB and he will get hurt saving Prerna and just so Rishabh saves Prerna, I guess cv's created a twist of sending AB to meet the investors..
I second you
😆😆🤪Originally posted by: 2OALG3O6RUJRTI42
Husband in oir pulao Mom might be in reel 🤣🤣😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
ireally hope it's bajju 🤣 haiyee ❤️
Rishabh ko hii lagegi..Strong gut feel hai..🤣 Tab hii toh Maasi aur Tanvi ko patah chalega kii Rishabh Bajaj kis hadh tak jaa sakta hai for Prerna Sharma Bajaj 🤣