Anyone know whats gonna happen with this track?

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was watching Meri hanikarak biwi today and I saw at the bottom an advert / image of what's going to happen next I think.

The image showed

Mishri at the door of the pandey mansion

Akhilesh pointing a gun at, i think ira while mishri stares in shock. 

Anyone know what this means? Like as prediction..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The duplicate ira has replaced original... I think terrorist have kidnapped original ira... & Akhilesh will get to know that she is going to blast bomb in the function... & Akhilesh will shot her... Means duplicate ira is going to die.... Hope he will find original ira soon 

This minister track is going good... Much better than mirchi mirshri track... Story is focused on Akhira... Every episode have Akhira scenes, the curiosity for upcoming episodes is increasing.... We are getting the same feeling for upcoming episodes which we used to get for old episodes... Same old MHB wali feeling aa rahi he..... 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionnn

The duplicate ira has replaced original... I think terrorist have kidnapped original ira... & Akhilesh will get to know that she is going to blast bomb in the function... & Akhilesh will shot her... Means duplicate ira is going to die.... Hope he will find original ira soon 

This minister track is going good... Much better than mirchi mirshri track... Story is focused on Akhira... Every episode have Akhira scenes, the curiosity for upcoming episodes is increasing.... We are getting the same feeling for upcoming episodes which we used to get for old episodes... Same old MHB wali feeling aa rahi he..... 

wow, it's duplicate ira? the terrorists are very smart. i like how this track is going

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay they are showing Mira falling for Akhilesh but dont show Akhilesh falling for her ðŸ˜† Akhilesh was always jaise bhi tha shaant bail ya gussail saand Ira ka tha, hai &.. keep it that way.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But I loved seeing Kabeer in tension ðŸ˜†.. ek taraf Ira jo apne sach ka khulsa karna chahti hai or Ek taraf Mira ( his mooh boli sister daughter of his nanny ) jiske dil mein Akhilesh ghar kar raha hai.