Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anitaanu

Nice nahi amazing hai update...... Yes their understanding is improving......  Like their phone conversation with each other....  Jealous Rey is always a treat to watch......  Thank you for updating so early I was not expecting this early do thank you so much......  Atleast aap to update kar rahe ho...... Baaki to hum wait he  Kar rahe hai kaash wo bhi update karde...... โ˜บโ˜บ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Thankyouu ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Haha yes jealous Rey is too cute to handle, and may make a reappearance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My update schedule is approximately once a week ka, will try to keep it at that. This SS is getting over ab, 3-4 updates more..

Chinta mat karo, unka bhi update aayega, she's working on it and well jab aayega tab long and fulfilling hoga this we know na๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€

See ya!

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Thankyouu ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Haha yes jealous Rey is too cute to handle, and may make a reappearance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My update schedule is approximately once a week ka, will try to keep it at that. This SS is getting over ab, 3-4 updates more..

Chinta mat karo, unka bhi update aayega, she's working on it and well jab aayega tab long and fulfilling hoga this we know na๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€

See ya!

yes I know ki jab aayega tab mind-blowing hoga for sure.... Try to get new taarey ss after completing this one... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Trisha49 thumbnail

yes I know ki jab aayega tab mind-blowing hoga for sure.... Try to get new taarey ss after completing this one... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Sure! Brainstorming jaari hai bas ideas thoda clichรฉ types aarahe hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

anitaanu thumbnail

Sure! Brainstorming jaari hai bas ideas thoda clichรฉ types aarahe hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

it will be rocking for sure don't worry about that ๐Ÿ˜€

Trisha49 thumbnail

it will be rocking for sure don't worry about that ๐Ÿ˜€

Aww thanks ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐Ÿต๏ธ

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice you call this nice.........๐Ÿ˜”

I call it mind blowinggggggg๐Ÿ˜‰ . Sorry if that didnt came out well but this was amazinggggggggggg๐Ÿ‘. And as said ealier you are turning into a wonderful writer. Also the understanding is going good. 

Jealous REY a- a treat for eyes and soul. Definately want him to be more jealous .

And yes has i have read your replies u better brain strom and come up with new taarey ss /os/ff/ts anything because u are good at it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ps. If you want some ideas i can help whenver if u feel .

Lots of love and tight hug๐Ÿค—

And u know i will say this at the end PLEASE UPDATE SOON๐Ÿ˜†

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Nice you call this nice.........๐Ÿ˜”

I call it mind blowinggggggg๐Ÿ˜‰ . Sorry if that didnt came out well but this was amazinggggggggggg๐Ÿ‘. And as said ealier you are turning into a wonderful writer. Also the understanding is going good. 

Jealous REY a- a treat for eyes and soul. Definately want him to be more jealous .

And yes has i have read your replies u better brain strom and come up with new taarey ss /os/ff/ts anything because u are good at it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ps. If you want some ideas i can help whenver if u feel .

Lots of love and tight hug๐Ÿค—

And u know i will say this at the end PLEASE UPDATE SOON๐Ÿ˜†

Oh damn dramaa! Hahahaha thanks๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Thankyou, that's so sweet of you๐Ÿ˜˜ thankyouuu so much ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐Ÿต๏ธ

Sure sweetheart, I think you should write too.. pleasee, sab ki writing ka na alag hi flavour hota hai wo mujhe bhi dekhna hai.. and about ideas, I don't know how well I'll be able to write them but koi bhi suggestions ho toh send them in anytime ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Lot's of love to you tooo๐Ÿค—

Haha aage updates ka plan ready hai, jaise time milega likhke upload kardungiโœจโœจ thankyou ๐ŸŒบ

anitaanu thumbnail

hello readers and taarey fans just wanted to share with you guys if you want to read another New Taarey ss it's there on whatpad "Love remains forever "  so do read.   ๐Ÿ™

Edited by anitaanu - 4 years ago
Trisha49 thumbnail

hello readers and taarey fans just wanted to share with you guys if you want to read another New Taarey ss it's there on whatpad "Love remains forever "  so do read.   ๐Ÿ™

OMG THANKSS!!!

You're writing it??

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh damn dramaa! Hahahaha thanks๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Thankyou, that's so sweet of you๐Ÿ˜˜ thankyouuu so much ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐Ÿต๏ธ

Sure sweetheart, I think you should write too.. pleasee, sab ki writing ka na alag hi flavour hota hai wo mujhe bhi dekhna hai.. and about ideas, I don't know how well I'll be able to write them but koi bhi suggestions ho toh send them in anytime ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Lot's of love to you tooo๐Ÿค—

Haha aage updates ka plan ready hai, jaise time milega likhke upload kardungiโœจโœจ thankyou ๐ŸŒบ

I will definately think on writing , thanks for the encouragement๐Ÿ˜Š