Bollywood Forum CC #14- Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

120.5k

Users

53

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ACRN6ZRERED3GT7D

True. I don't like political and religious discussion.

Same. It always makes me uncomfortable.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Arey Anurag Kashyap wale thread ko mera location wala thread kyun bana rahe ho tum log! Uberwala samajh ke rakha hai kya ki location pin chahiye? 😆

tu ek legendary mystery hai, waise hi rehne de.

Kiya pata real life info pata chal jaye aur tu woh kone wale seat mai bhetke sarif bacha banne ki kosis karne wala introvert hai. Sara intrigue hi khatam hoga.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BnhhiHezK/

How many item numbers she is doing 😆?

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
ZYYHUAT3TQWWSO4B thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I just watched my id is gangnam beauty. Damn that guy makes me jealous and miserable. I wish i had 10% of his looks😭

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: R5UBU66OWZMFBGFO

I just watched my id is gangnam beauty. Damn that guy makes me jealous and miserable. I wish i had 10% of his looks😭

Image result for my id is gangnam beauty

He is cute!.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FTIGH6RWACCPNCDF

Thanks thuggy.

This must feel like a big slap on the face to some lowlives who thought I was bullshitting ..😆

but I didn't made sexual threat, rather I said I will avoid you.

ZYYHUAT3TQWWSO4B thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Enough to make other guys feel pathetic 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: G4IDELF4XIB6XD6G

Enough to make other guys feel pathetic 😆

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/cha-eunwoo-continues-to-stun-with-his.html?_sm_au_=iVVNR6Nk5WRHR24N

Even Knetz who pick on Idols' looks find him handsome 😆.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".