Zeal has changed too 🤔😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Zeal has changed too 🤔😆
Originally posted by: 27WHBO6MWXSVGR63
Zeal has changed too 🤔😆
He can't contend for neutral tag anymore 😆.
This forum has changed. It doesn't make any sense to me now. 😆
Originally posted by: XT3QPMOTLMI375EI
This forum has changed. It doesn't make any sense to me now. 😆
There is no interesting BW related news going on so members are busy fighting India v/s Pakistan war now 🤔.
I'm confused who is more annoying here.
Deepika
Karan Johar
Or Alia with her uncontrolled fawara of expressions.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0soCPuohC9/?igshid=mwwj882n58d3
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
There is no interesting BW related news going on so members are busy fighting India v/s Pakistan war now 🤔.
True. I don't like political and religious discussion.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CNKl5HaD8/
Why does Shahid look so terrible these days 😔?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CNKl5HaD8/
Why does Shahid look so terrible these days 😔?
Originally posted by: VLVH3DAKR4MVGRRH
I am intrigued by Tina's accusations 🤔
accusation toh sahi tha that I abused him, sirf wordings galat tha.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0