Bollywood CC #13- Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

135.3k

Users

50

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I am a newbie here, so can someone explain it to me- Do SRK and PC fans accept that they had an affair and hence dislike PC/ SRK, or do they not accept that? Then what’s the grudge for?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I am a newbie here, so can someone explain it to me- Do SRK and PC fans accept that they had an affair and hence dislike PC/ SRK, or do they not accept that? Then what’s the grudge for?

Make a thread with same question, bring 🍿.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

😅 Srk fans as usual salty. PC ne kaala jaadu Kiya tha😆

Eh me bhi srk fan hu mujhe to maza aata he 🤣

I am naughty on forum aur jaan bujh ke aag mein ghee daalti hu. I will enjoy such threads

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I am a newbie here, so can someone explain it to me- Do SRK and PC fans accept that they had an affair and hence dislike PC/ SRK, or do they not accept that? Then what’s the grudge for?

Both sides are in denial. Shah fans at that time accused PC of being the one to release those articles and tainting his name then PC fans retaliated that by saying that SRK's actions at award functions etc caused those rumors 😆. You should make a topic on this 😉.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago
Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Make a thread with same question, bring 🍿.

I wanted a make a topic on this, but thought I’d be taken for an opportunistic troll isliye yaha puch liya 😆

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Ishaqbaaze Arjun Kapoor was hot! ..

His transformation is almost tragic now... 😭

Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

Both sides are in denial. Shah fans at that time accused PC of being the one to release those articles and tainting his name then PC fans retaliated that by saying that SRK's actions at award functions etc caused those rumors 😆. You should make a topic on this 😉.

Interesting, so neither accept it happened and think it is a rumour. But still dislikes and bashes the other person

What if it was planted by a mutual enemy of theirs, like idk Sallu bhai?

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Interesting, so neither accept it happened and think it is a rumour. But still dislikes and bashes the other person

What if it was planted by a mutual enemy of theirs, like idk Sallu bhai?

I think it was Kjo or someone from that group like Kareena leaking this 😕. Bhai's cold war with SRK ended by the time those blinds linking them started to come out.

Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

I think it was Kjo or someone from that group like Kareena leaking this 😕. Bhai's cold war with SRK ended by the time those blinds linking them started to come out.

KJO and SRK had a fallout too? Damn, before I started following this forum a couple of weeks ago the only BW feuds I knew of were the really publicized ones like PC-Kareena and Sallu-SRK.

Even if SRK and PC did do the nasty, I don’t see why either of them would leak it tbh- it ruins both of their reputation.

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I wanted a make a topic on this, but thought I’d be taken for an opportunistic troll isliye yaha puch liya 😆

You are new so it will be more easier for you to get by... most will not know whom to attack for you to get triggered.People like me have faves toh that means they will get dragged and bashed on the thread in retaliation or worse a tit for tat thread against our faves will be opened. 😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".