Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I did, I just woke up saw who was on the thread and wondered where Aaloo is?
U r such a cutie🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I did, I just woke up saw who was on the thread and wondered where Aaloo is?
U r such a cutie🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️
Arey, wist already shared.
OMG!I am scared🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
Obviously we don't know...but we do know u won't rest in peace unless u spit it out...so shoot😆
. WHATOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you will Rofl when i tell you 🤣 i joined Prerna AT 🤣
Saps 🤣
---
Story time
P : mila mujhe ...
B: kya?
P: Logic udhar neech pada huya 
Originally posted by SanyaEterna
Story time :
P: Mil nahi Raha
B: Kya
P: Mera dimag aur aapka Dil 😂💔
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
OMG!I am scared🤣
Y
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
on plate when i had Alloo makha yummy 😋😋😋😋
What is makha?
Am still stuck at previous pagesOriginally posted by: saps.156
Arey, wist already shared.
Phir se padh le😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
accidentally I commented so I thought chalo jab ho hi gaya comment toh join hi ho jate hai 🤣 saps Sabse khush hogi 🤣 Kainaat wants me to be fan of Mrs Bajaj
All Bajaj's doing 🤣
I am in shock. Gonna go get ready for work, eat something and process this.