Obviously we don't know...but we do know u won't rest in peace unless u spit it out...so shoot😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Obviously we don't know...but we do know u won't rest in peace unless u spit it out...so shoot😆
you will Rofl when i tell you 🤣 i joined Prerna AT 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
Obviously we don't know...but we do know u won't rest in peace unless u spit it out...so shoot😆
I did, I just woke up saw who was on the thread and wondered where Aaloo is?
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you will Rofl when i tell you 🤣 i joined Prerna AT 🤣
🤬☢️❓
on plate when i had Alloo makha yummy 😋😋😋😋Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I did, I just woke up saw who was on the thread and wondered where Aaloo is?
I know. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
Go slow.......I know we a r still not over the euphoria.
But it's just 1 epi and we have a long way to go for this common wish.
U r acting like the kid who wants to grab the fu hand once a finger is shown.
🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
Oh ok...
Btw, someone had posted a short story on that for where RB tries to help P when she bangs her knee saying...
I am searching for my intelligence or something.
It was the best so far. Not able to find it. Who had written it? Or pg no. U know?
2-3 short stories were written
Wait
accidentally I commented so I thought chalo jab ho hi gaya comment toh join hi ho jate hai 🤣 saps Sabse khush hogi 🤣 Kainaat wants me to be fan of Mrs Bajaj
All Bajaj's doing 🤣
P: aap phirse dhaniya k jagah pudina le aaye
RB: Mrs Bajaj your stomach is empty for quite some time now
P: SO???
RB: let's go to the bedroom then