very very special🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
very very special🤗
i misss my ms perfect too🤗
Originally posted by: Mishtilove
i misss my ms perfect too🤗
🤗
Kuch zyda hi emotional ho Gaya.🤣 I'm ruining your story thread🤣
its ohk, i won't mind......it making me good memories,that i will cherish🤗Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries
🤗
Kuch zyda hi emotional ho Gaya.🤣 I'm ruining your story thread🤣
Besides not that my thread will be filled with any other thing so you can have ur time here freely😆
Originally posted by: Mishtilove
its ohk, i won't mind......it making me good memories,that i will cherish🤗
Besides not that my thread will be filled with any other thing so you can have ur time here freely😆
You sure? 🤣
Absolutly🤣
Originally posted by: Mishtilove
Absolutly🤣
I miss the old days Di when any story thread would be our CC😭
don't make me more emotional baccha....i can cry anytime🥺
Originally posted by: Mishtilove
don't make me more emotional baccha....i can cry anytime🥺
I'm emotional myself. It's been more than a year!😭