Posted: 4 years ago

awesome update

ishta has started liking raman

now what toshiji and simmi will do???

pls update soon its a request

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️IshRa scene was very cute😳Aww they are coming closer🤪Both are cute and pulling each other's leg😉What are Simmi and Toshiji planning now?Can't wait for the next part now

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nyc interesting Update 

Continue soon.

Thanks for pm.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful part.

Very sweet ishra scene

Kemon ye toshiji nd simi kya karne jaa rahe hai?

taahir004 thumbnail

Thank you for updating 

and so sorry for late response 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Raman really loves Ishita and any small moment he can spend with her

pleases him 

but at the same time it seems like Ishita too is slowly falling for Raman

Simmi and Toshiji now wanting to ruin the evening for both Raman and Ishita

the morning was lovely with Raman helping Ishita to get done 

and she also realizes he is a good and understanding person 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 17

Simmi and toshiji were making plan for insulting Ishita in her parent's party when Mr bhalla came from behind and said -what u guys r talking now??hope not planning to trouble Ishita,u people belongs to a good family .stop doing all this,it doesn't suits u.saying so he went while both the ladies made a dirty face hearing this.

Toshiji-bhalla ji ko toh koi problem hi nahi hai uss baanjh se,but I will not get my son trapped .I will throw that girl out of this house.she said and both start planning again.

In the car,ishra were sitting side by side.raman was driving while Ishita was just lost in her thoughts.he look at her and asked -kahan khoyi hui ho??

Ishita look at him and nodded saying nothing.

Raman -kuch toh,u can share.

Ishita-i wanna thank u,agar aap nahi chalte mere saath ,phir bhi it's ok but still u r coming with me,just for my parent.i am so thankful to u.

Raman held her hand and said-i have to do this,after all they r also my parent like my parent r urs.ishita,tumhe iss tarah mujhse formal hona chodna padega.i don't like u saying sorry or thanks to me.our relationship should be more intense then that .hamara rishta inn shabdon ke pare hona chahiye.he said and continued driving while she was just lost in his words .how easily he make her feel special with his every small gesture.

She was just looking at him when he wrapped her in his arms and pulled her closer and said-everytime u feel touched,just hug me tight.i will love it more ,ok.

He said while she just nodded looking down blushing while he just pecked her forehead softly.

Raman-i love u alot,really.he said and continued driving.

Soon they reached her hospital.she was going when he came out and took her in a bear hug.he hugged her tightly and said-i will miss u,tum bhi mujhe miss karna,ok.

Ishita didn't said anything while he went pecking her cheek making her smile furiously.

Ishita -i will miss u Raman ,actually I am already missing u.she said looking at him driving away while he gave her a flying kiss and went.

Ishita went inside smiling and soon got busy in her work.the day passed normally and Ishita went out wrapping her work waiting for Raman when he called her.

Ishita-hello.

Raman -ishita,can u please go home today by urself.actually bahut important meeting aa gayi hai ,I can't postponed .

Ishita-yes of course,main chali jaaungi.u can work freely.

Raman -one more request ,can u please go to amma's place alone,Matlab main aaunga but direct office se,can't pick u in between.

Ishita's face fell hearing this and said -if u can't make it,then it's ok.i will apologize on ur behalf.

Raman -nahi nahi,main aaunga ,just can't go along with u.i will join later.tum chali jaogi naa.

Ishita -ok ,aap aaoge naa??

Raman -haan meri jaan,I will surely come.itna jaruri nahi hota toh main tumhare saath chalta.

Ishita-its ok,I understand.she said and hung the call.she called ola and soon she was on the way to home.

Ishita-i wanted to go with u Raman .I wanted to show everyone what a wonderful husband I have got.but I understand,u must be busy.after all u r such a huge businessman.lost in her thoughts she reached and saw many gifts were kept in the drawing room.

Seeing her simmi said -aa gayi maharani,dekh lo.ur husband purchased the whole market for his in laws.aayi nahi ki Bhai ko lootna shuru.

Ishita look at the gifts and said -maine kuch nahi kharida,sach simmi.

Toshiji -why u will purchase ,Raman hai naa tere isharon par nachne ke liye.jaa ready ho jaa,aur khush kar apne gharwalon ko.hum toh gair hai.

Ishita-why u saying so ,mummy ji.aap kahengi toh nahi jaaungi and I don't want all these gifts also.

Simmi-haan and then u will complain about this to ur husband ,Mera Bhai toh raha nahi woh.go from here,just get lost.hum bhi kuch der chain se rahenge.she said and ishita went from there crying.she got ready sadly and after fifteen minutes she came and said-kaun jaaun ,mummy ji.

Toshiji -go but have something before going ,warna Raman se kahegi humne pucha bhi nahi.

Ishita-i am good.

Toshiji -kaha naa,go and have ur food.dining table par rakha hai.

Ishita nodded and went.she had the juice slowly and picked two cookies.

Ishita-ab main jaaun??

Both nodded and toshiji said-gift rakhwa diya hai car mein,de Dena apne parent ko.waise bhi hume charity karne ki aadat hai.

Ishita didn't said anything just went wiping her tears.toshiji and simmi look at each other and hified.

Simmi -ab jaise jaise nasha chadega,Ishita ka tamasha banega.ek tam-brah hokar sharab peeya.too bad.she said and both laughed.

Ishita sat in the car and the driver start driving .she was feeling weird but ignored it as she was feeling low about their words.

Soon she reached home and her mother welcomed her.

After an hour or so,Raman reached iyer house only to see appa holding Ishita while subbu's mother is shouting on top of her voice.

Subbu's mother-i really don't know,how we can rid of her and u people.yahin sanskaar diye hai aapne Ishita ko.mera beta toh phans gaya iss Ghar mein Shaadi karke ,but glad atleast subbu toh bach gaya iss banjh se.banjh toh hai hi ,koi character nahi hai iska,she was saying when Raman said-stop right there.not a single word anymore.

Everyone look at Raman while he came inside and pulled Ishita to himself.he patted her slowly and said-ishita,Ishita, what happened,jaan??u r ok naa.he asked all concerned but she wasn't in a position to reply.she was just hanging over him loosely.he held her firmly and said-koi batayega mujhe,Kya hua Ishita ko??

Subbu-hona Kya hai,I told u naa ,she don't have any character.koi sanskaar hi nahi hai iske .sharaab peekar aayi hai family function mein.ek Tamil Brahmin ho kar sharab pee hai isne.he said making Raman shocked.

He hold her more firmly and hugged her more tightly .he look around and saw her parent eyes were down in shame while they were just listening to subbu and his mother's crap .

Raman-issliye bulaya tha,for this u called us here ,to insult my wife.kab aap log uske liye fight back karenge.nahi jaante kaisi hai woh ,khud ki parvarish par thoda saa bhi bharosha nahi ,yaa u don't feel hurt for her at all.aise hote hai Kya parent,ki koi kuch bhi bolta rahen aapki beti and u r just standing like statues.he was saying when subbu said-inki galti nahi hai,it was ishi,Raman didn't let him complete and punched him hard making him vomit blood.

Raman -i am talking to my in laws about my wife,u and anybody is not going to interfere.aap logon ko Ishita par bharosha ho ,naa ho.i trust my wife.and I am standing with my wife .someone played a very trick with her and I am not going to forgive them for it.aur agar Ishita ne sharab pee bhi hai ,then also uske sanskaron mein koi problem nahi hai.tum bhi toh peete ho.u r a tam brah aur Ishita toh ab waise bhi Punjabi hai.she is my wife now,Ishita Iyer nahi hai,Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla hai ,so next time think twice before raising ur finger on my wife's character kyunki mujhe uss ungli ko todne mein waqt nahi lagega.got it,aur yeh baat sirf tumhare yaa tumhari maa ke liye nahi hai but for everyone standing here.meri Ishita ko hurt karne wale ko main nahi chodunga.nahi chodunga Matlab nahi chodunga.he said picking Ishita in his arms and was going out when Amma said-raman ,don't go like this.please have something.

Raman -sorry Amma,but jahan Meri biwi ki izzat nahi wahan main nahi ruk sakta.he said and went out of the place making her parent feel guilty.

Raman put her in the car and settled on the wheels.he started the car and drove out of the society.

He reached home,took Ishita to their room.he made her sleep peacefully on the bed and went out calling simmi.

Toshiji and simmi who were enjoying their drink in simmi's room came out hearing his voice.mr bhalla too came out and was about to ask what's happening when Raman said-u did this naa??

Simmi-kya Bhai.

Raman -dont play innocent ,I know u did this .

Mr bhalla-koi mujhe batayega ki Kya hua hai??

Raman -ask ur daughter and wife,what they did with my wife .

Toshiji -r u listening ,how is he talking with us .

Mr bhalla-raman,tell me clearly what happened.

Raman -inn logon ne Ishita ko sharab pilayi,and send her to her parent house.itna bada tamasha hua wahan,I can't tell u papa .kyun jeene nahi deti yeh log hume chain se.

Mr bhalla-how r u so sure that they did so,koi aur bhi toh kar sakta hai.may be that subbu.

Simmi-aur nahi toh Kya,why we will do this .

Raman -kisi aur ne nahi Kiya hai,they did it .

Mr bhalla-how r u so sure??

Raman -kyunki woh wahin brand hai joh maa peeti hai .koi kisi ko pareshan karne ke liye 65000 ki bottle nahi kharidega .they only did this ,why .

Mr bhalla look at both the ladies and said-answer him.kyun Kiya aisa??

Toshiji-haan humne Kiya,coz we want to throw her out of our house and ur life.woh tere laayak nahi hai .usne phasa kar Shaadi ki hai tujhse.woh baanjh,she was saying when Raman said -bas maa,usne nahi Maine Shaadi ki hai usse,woh bhi khud ko gun point par rakh kar.i am the culprit not her ,toh joh karna hai mere saath kijiye uske saath nahi .ek baar maa,ek baar aur Ishita ki aisi insult karne ki koshish ki aapne,mark my words,u can never ever see my face.i will kill myself .he said and went back angrily making his parent and simmi all shocked.

He reached his room and opened the door only to get slapped by Ishita .he look at her with shocked eyes while she asked looking at him with accusing eyes-kyun Kiya aapne aisa ,raman.mujhe mere hi gharwalon ke saamne beizzat kar diya.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thangambala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update but last lines I am shocked pls don't misunderstand raman