Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enigma24 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In show, naina is pregnant but all scenes are for sideys. In ffs, naina kisses other guys. Its this shitty fandom that is the reason behind makers sidelining samaina brutally even in last 1 week of show left. Looks like people hate sameer a lot here that even in ffs they make him th3 villain

Dharapriya thumbnail

Yaar it's heartbreaking. Can literally felt bad for Sameer. How to tolerate such scenes in front of his eyes. Pata nahi aage kya hoga because ese scenes Dil Tod dete hai but I trust you. End game will be Samaina only. It's so emotional update dear, can't exactly describe how I feel. But won't be able to wait longer for next update. Please post soon.

Dee12340 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry to say but I'm not understanding Naina character in this ff

Sameer ki hopes de Rahi hai

Kuanwar se relationship ka abhi pata nahi

Chacha chachi ki baat manker engagement ks Rahi hai

Sare decision khud leti hai

So much suspense

Kam se Kam suspense layers open karna sh r u to karo so much confusion

Vandie thumbnail

Omgggg

Ye kya ho gaya

I guess Sonali is lying.. She wants to create misunderstanding between Samaina..

I just hate these Kunwar n Sonali

Hope u update next part soon and bring us out of misery

Love

Vandie

Sweta01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It hurts very badly... please update soon..very heart breaking update.. 

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sab ke sab shock dene pe tule hue hai😲!!!

Kunwar hugs naina... okay... ye phir bhi samajh ata hai... lekin kisses😲.. what is the relationship between them? Mera dimaag Sameer ke jaisa garam ho gaya...!!! Aisa kya hai... pooja di, richa di sabko pata hai.... hai kya?

Mujhe to sabse zyada dukh laga tab.... jab sameer party mein hai ya nahi... ye bhi naina ne nahi dekha! What is happening? Dammit😡!!!

Aur upar se sonali.... ye to mujhe lag raha hai namak fela raha hai😡!!

Munna pandit rohan aur preeti ne ab tak to rok li... lekin is kunwar ki jaldi nak tutne wali hai... and I am waiting to see that... dogi na aisa kuch?

Last line... that song... kya hoega! Please ab next update jaldi de diyo.... dimaag ka dahi ho gaya!!

Desperately waiting for next update... please jaldo de diyo!!!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay i read this story first time i found Naina's character so weird i mean she going married to sameer and goa trip with kunwar??  If you want to show their relationship like bro-sis and father-daugter please don't do that it's a request cause a bro-sis and father-daugter relationship is so pure and worshipabel relation, I mean they are close and comfortable but not like that hugged and kissed publicly. Pooja di ka b kuch samaj nahi aata if she knows about kunwar and naina realation why she didn't tell sameer truth. Sorry to say but Charcter are not connected with readers. So try something that we connected easily with charcter and story . please dont misunderstood me i am a reader so my responsibility to tell what i fell. I didn't want to dismorlised you.  But if you find anything wrong in my comment sorry for that. 

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very heartbreaking yaar. Pata nahin what to tell.  Till now I enjoyed reading this ff. I enjoyed reading this ff so many times. May be she knows what she is doing. No more misunderstandings yaar. Just reveal the past soon dear.

But naina is totally different.  She didn't even realise sameer is also there. She didn't speak to him  nor introduced him to kunwar 

I hope next update will not be like this. 

Please don't feel bad 

.its really strange and very weird also.

Ty

Suma  💕

Edited by sumathiaishu - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nothing to say! As you are saying to trust you so I'll keep waiting. Frankly speaking agar Kunwar naina ka bhai bhi huya na tab bhi I'll have problem with their closeness.

Dhudhu thumbnail

Really waiting for next update yaar Sugu  , totally shock yee kunwar aur naina ka relationship ko lekar. Poor Sameer feeling very bad he hurting him self so badly  . Still so much to reveal . Lots of love  n take care 

Srilatha