Poll
Ranbir Kapoor or Burak Deniz, who is more handsome?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why would he come BW and replace Ranbir? So random way to initiate a comparison thread.
OT: Burak is an excellent actor and more than that; extremely handsome! Turkish actors are heavenly. I might go and rewatch Ask Laftan Anlamaz after this thread. He and Hande had an electrifying chemistry onscreen.

Love Burak but still voted for Ranbir
Wish all Turkish shows are dubbed in Hindi/ Urdu or even English.
You are trolling, aren’t you?
Oh my god. Ask laftan memories! 😍 I guess I need to rewatch it too. To relive the chemistry Burak and hande shared. Two of the most gorgeous people!!!! Hope we get to see these two together again someday.
Originally posted by: hotchic2
Why would he come BW and replace Ranbir? So random way to initiate a comparison thread.
OT: Burak is an excellent actor and more than that; extremely handsome! Turkish actors are heavenly. I might go and rewatch Ask Laftan Anlamaz after this thread. He and Hande had an electrifying chemistry onscreen.
oh tum larkiyan bhi naa
pehle fawad khan ke peeche pagal thin....woh toh bichara ab "Fawad who?" ban keh reh gaya lol
ab Burak pe love burak rahi ho...
Originally posted by: Serendipity..
Oh my god. Ask laftan memories! 😍 I guess I need to rewatch it too. To relive the chemistry Burak and hande shared. Two of the most gorgeous people!!!! Hope we get to see these together again someday.
Hande is currently doing a show with Serkan Cayoglu. Also, whatever fiasco happened between him, his ex girlfriend and Hande; I doubt if they will work together again.
I'll be on cloud nine though, if they come back together.
cloud nine. i am sure, you will be floating on space. 😆Originally posted by: hotchic2
Hande is currently doing a show with Serkan Cayoglu. Also, whatever fiasco happened between him, his ex girlfriend and Hande; I doubt if they will work together again.
I'll be on cloud nine though, if they come back together.
Burak.
My ATF though would be this guy:

I agree Ozcivit exudes hotness☺️Originally posted by: Hazardous
The other Burak is more handsome imo😳 Burak Ozcivit.
❤️ Engin ❤️ I also love kivanc and cagatay ulsoy
How to post pics ? Inserting image url is not helping
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
7