Poll
Ranbir Kapoor or Burak Deniz, who is more handsome?
Burak Deniz looks so good. He can easily replace Ranbir Kapoor in Bollywood. Bollywood severely needs another young Ranbir Kapoor. They both have similar personalities.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Burak is easily one of the most attractive men I have ever seen! Burak >>>>
YAYY! Muggu baby is back 🥳
Sorry to say but i dnt see any comparison there.. I find many turkish actors very handsome but burak is by far very attractive, classy and one of the sexiest man alive.. I dnt even recollect how many times i have watched 'Aşk Laftan Anlamaz' jst for this man He is ❤️
Removed my insensitive comment.
Voted for RK.
Burak is handsome and very talented. I find Turkish actors better than current BW actors.
RK was good looking till YJHD. He's aging like curdled milk. 💀
Burak is Love but please I don't want him BW. He deserves better. Turkish shows are so good!
Burak aka Murat 'bae' anyday
The other Burak is more handsome imo😳 Burak Ozcivit.
Rk over any burka or whatever !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
7