Poll
Your favourite song from the movie Kabir Singh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
This BGM music of Arjun Reddy though, also used here is the trump card of this movie.
While the use of Kaise Huwa tune in BGM is also a good one.
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum
I love the music and lyrics part of Tera Ban Jaunga. Tulsi annoyed me so much initially but somehow I always go back to that song. Starting beats are beautiful. Gradually I am ok with Tulsi ji now. 😆
Tera ban jaunga <3!
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZciIQZmnDR/?igsh=ZXQ0ODIwN3o4cG1s
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
1