Of course there are 😂 But why would they wanna share it with us?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Of course there are 😂 But why would they wanna share it with us?
Duttee Chand came out. Menaka Guruswamy and Arundhati Katju came out.
I wonder when Bollywood celebrities will start coming out. The coming out of Ellen and NPH was so pivotal in LGBTQ rights in USA.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0