Kjo and Manish Malhotra arr gay. I don't know above actors.
But are there any female personality who is lesbian?
Kjo and Manish Malhotra arr gay. I don't know above actors.
But are there any female personality who is lesbian?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Ekta is lesbian or bi. But looks like she enjoys female company more.
Zoya Akhtar- Reema Kagti
Zoya Akhtar- Reema Kagti
Right!! I had totally forgot abt them!
I have heard about Rekha that she is a bi. Rest I don't know.
I've always suspected Ekta Kapoor. I also always felt Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti were a couple. But I don't think any of them are vocally out.
I don't know if I am hallucinating because I can't find any evidence - but several years back I remember Lara Dutta saying she was bisexual.
Sonam Kapoor also gives me extremely bisexual vibes. I know she is happily married and in love with her husband. But as Miley Cyrus says, being in a happy committed heterosexual relationship does not erase their bisexuality. But once again all speculation. Call it what you want, but I called K-Stew when Twihards were going gaga over RobStew.
I have read in 90's stardust , and remember very clearly the writeup (from neeta of neeta's chatter)
Karishma Kapoor was bi/lesb. in her initial days/younger days in her teens and early 20's, she had a female friend with whom she was a frequent "visitor".
That article also stated the same thing about Rahul Roy and Deepak Prashar as well, as having the same sex affairs.
They wrote that Rahul Roy even made it open by kissing and hugging his male friend in a yacht on a family cruise.
Also ANU AGARWAL of AASHIQUI fame HERSELF stated about her been attracted to females in CINEBLITZ magazine, it was actually the headline on the cover.
Dont know how somehow I remembered all those yesteryears news...maybe coz these magazines r still with me and time to time I refresh my memory 😃
---------------
How about,..
Paoli,
Bani J
Poonam Pandey,.
Pooja bedi
Mink Brar ( BiggBoss waali,.. )
Sara khan,..
Interesting articles,..in this regard,...
https://www.youngisthan.in/bollywood/lesbian-actresses-in-bollywood/51209
https://www.findhealthtips.com/gay-lesbian-celebrities-bollywood-india/
https://www.quora.com/Who-are-the-gay-lesbian-actors-in-Bollywood
https://prernalal.com/2009/04/top-5-bollywood-lesbian-icons/
Sonam Kapoor. And No, not saying that because of the movie. People in Anand Ahuja's circles also know about his er preferences.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0