Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So, guys! I'm here to tease you with this little sneak-peek into the upcoming chapter. 😛 I don't know when I'll be able to update next but surely lot of good things are coming so stay tuned. Enjoy this little peep!😉

Sneak-Peek

Sameer was on terrace, trying to win the battle with the mosquitoes who were hell bent on tasting his blood. "Yaar! Tum log kisi aur ka khoon piyo na. Rakesh Sir Kam hain kya mera khoon peene ke liye." He whispered, as if talking to the mosquitoes. "Pyaar ke liye Insaan Ko kya kya nahi karna padta." Sameer talked to himself and tried to kill one mosquito sitting on his arm. But, when he finally saw that he was losing on this one, he decided to just cover himself with the blanket and try sleeping. First night at Nirmal Jyoti Society was going to be a long one.

Naina, who came on the terrace to keep water for the guests saw Sameer's struggle. She quickly went downstairs and lighted a mosquito repellent typically called 'Kachuachaap' those days, and came and kept it beside his bedding and quickly went away to avoid any awkward moment with him. After some time, the repellent worked wonders. Sameer, took out his head out of the blanket and didn't hear any of the mosquito humming near his ears. He sat quickly and looked around to see what happened and noticed the repellent and smiled. Naina, who was still standing in a dark corner where no one could spot, to keep an eye on Sameer, if ever those mosquitoes disturb him again and saw him smiling. A small smile crept on her face too and she immediately left the place, contented.

Rahiman Rahiman Yeh Preet Re

Jaane Na Maane Ye Reet Re....

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res 

unres

hash mujhko mithai khila

main do baar first aayi

kitni badi achievement hain mere liye you know that too 

don't you

oh chalo main bakwas band krti hu 

aur teaser pr aati hu

haye meri hash jb romance dikhaye 

usme maza kaise na aaye

pyar chupaye nhi chupta

Naina will say main toh koi aur hota uski liye bhi krti

okay typical thinking 

lekin nhi beta nhi

yha toh yeh pyar hain bhailogo

main bta rhi hu na

acha jldi vapis aakar update dena

🤗

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res..

Unres🤗

Ye sneak peek padne se dil ko thandak milne ki zaroorat thi... but I am restless to read more! But I know I have to wait!! 

Rakesh sir kam hai kya?🤣sahi hai Sameer bilkul sahi hai... mosquito ke liye self talk to banta hai😆!!! 

Care.... tumhari care karne ke liye Naina hai... literally itne dinon baad aisi situation padke pvkm yaad aa gaya😭😭❤!!! Mosquito coil ka naam... bahot waisa naam hai..!!! Their smiles at darkness... just dil le lo❤❤❤!!!

Jab ishq saccha hua karta tha...

Jab ishq mein padna accha hua karta tha!!

Ab bas next update ka intezar rahega....🤗!!!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res..

Unres🤗

Ye sneak peek padne se dil ko thandak milne ki zaroorat thi... but I am restless to read more! But I know I have to wait!! Yeah! A lot of wait I guess😳

Rakesh sir kam hai kya?🤣sahi hai Sameer bilkul sahi hai... mosquito ke liye self talk to banta hai😆!!! You gotta read to know why he said what he said🤣

Care.... tumhari care karne ke liye Naina hai... literally itne dinon baad aisi situation padke pvkm yaad aa gaya😭😭❤!!! Mosquito coil ka naam... bahot waisa naam hai..!!! Their smiles at darkness... just dil le lo❤❤❤!!! Aww. I'm glad I'm keeping that essence intact. 🤗

Jab ishq saccha hua karta tha...

Jab ishq mein padna accha hua karta tha!!

Ab bas next update ka intezar rahega....🤗!!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna. Means a lot. 🤗

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kyu tadpa rhi ho Hash🤔

Their love for each other is so strong, nothing can stop them from caring.. And that has my heart❤️

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aisa kaun krta hai?? 

I mean it is such a cute teaser. How can you tease us like this? Naina's care is now reflecting in her actions and I just loved that. And she also smiled. Mtlb kuch to hua hai. And vo Kya hai we have to wait to know that. 

I was smiling while reading this cute teaser. It just reminded me of Mount Abu days and school days. ❤️

Please please update soon. It's been a long time. 

Lots of hugs🤗

Shweta

Prizi thumbnail

Can't wait to read more 

Sonya-2019 thumbnail

Wow what a teaser looks like the next one would a lot of fun please try to update soon.

Your loyal reader...

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Kyu tadpa rhi ho Hash🤔 Sowwie😳

Their love for each other is so strong, nothing can stop them from caring.. And that has my heart❤️

Aww, I'm glad you liked this little peep in the upcoming update😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Aisa kaun krta hai?? Hashtag🤣

I mean it is such a cute teaser. How can you tease us like this? Naina's care is now reflecting in her actions and I just loved that. And she also smiled. Mtlb kuch to hua hai. And vo Kya hai we have to wait to know that. I'm glad you liked it😳. Yes! Let's see what happened🤣

I was smiling while reading this cute teaser. It just reminded me of Mount Abu days and school days. ❤️ Aww, I'm glad it did Remind you of the best days of the show😳

Please please update soon. It's been a long time. I wish I could update just tomorrow, can I?

Lots of hugs🤗

Shweta

Thank you so much Shweta, I'm glad you liked the little sneak peek. Btw, did you read the previous chapter? I don't remember your comment on the same. 😭