Oneshot| Coffee and Stuff

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Fluff. It is pure fluff.

Rohit sighed as he checked his watch. '' Aur kitna time boss? '' He asked his Uber driver. It was a weird thing to think but he really missed his driver-Ravi. No matter how much he scolded that poor bloke, he was good company. And by that Rohit meant he kept his mouth shut. But he caught the flu and Rohit was stuck with an Uber driver kept on talking about Mumbai rains and traffic and fare hikes and corporate consumerism. Rohit, despite himself, really dived into that last one.
'' Ye highway ke baad maybe tees minute. Ya chalis. Aap tou jaante hi hai, Mumbai barish mein-"
Rohit tuned out as he looked out the window. It had been raining continuously for the past two hours he was in the car. It was a long day. He had two major surgeries which took nine hours and he was on his feet since last night. He was puked on, consoled a hysterical woman, held two live, beating hearts in his hand, and wrote multiple reports. He was tired and felt filthy.
Rohit stepped out of the shower, towelling his hair, feeling somewhat recharged as he felt his day wash away. He quickly pulled on a t-shirt and his blue plaid pyjamas and donned on Sonakshi's pink fluffy slippers, his feet hurt. His lips curved into a slight smile as he saw Sonakshi in the kitchen making coffee.
'' Smells good. '' He said, hugging her from the back and kissing her head. '' Just what I need after a long day. Tumhari haath ki coffee.''
Sona smiled as she felt him rest against her. He smelled like her bodywash.
"You have to get off caffeine. You call yourself a doctor surgeon and then drown five cups a day. It's not healthy Rohit."
"Now you sound just like my mom"
"Speaking of which, your mom called."
"Hmm?" He hummed against her hair. '' I didn't get any calls. "He said, checking his phone.
"She calls me nowadays, apparently you never pick up. She wants to know when her prodigal son is returning home. You haven't been to in a week. Aunty is very interested in knowing what you are doing in Goregaon when your hospital is in Churchgate where you have a building which you call home."
He thought back to his excruciatingly long cab ride where he had wondered the same thing. His house was far closer to his hospital than Sonakshi's. But he also knew her next shift was when he got off and their schedules would not match for another three days. And not seeing her for that long was simply out of the question. He would not have been able to rest until then.
He could have said all that, instead he simply said "Bol deti, yaha coffee acchi milti hai.''
Besides, he thought as he tightened his arms around her stomach, all his stuff was here.

Sonakshi lives alone. She had a cute cat. No Suman and Pari because FTW. Pulkit comes over sometimes. It is his cat. He rescued it and is at Sonakshi's because Suman is a lil bitch 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The last line is fantastic🤣

Nice OS. You should write more often.

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

haha last line killer 

haha i am loving it.

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

The last line is fantastic🤣

Nice OS. You should write more often.

About suman being a lil bitch or the stuff part? 😆

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

haha last line killer 

haha i am loving it.

Thank you:) 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Legilimens

About suman being a lil bitch or the stuff part? 😆

Suman being a bitch. 

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Suman is indeed a bi*ch😂. Good one 👌

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

“Besides, he thought as he tightened his arms around her stomach, all his stuff was here.”

Iss line ne to dill hi chura liya, yaar!!!

Thenkyah for such a marvelous OS

Loved it to the core❤️

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Suman being a bitch. 

She is. 😆Sonakshi would have such a gala time had she lived alone and had a proper manager who is not her mom. Like still in touch and all but at a safe distance. But I dont think that will happen anytime.. Prampara, prathista and whatnot. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Edited by Legilimens - 4 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Suman is indeed a bi*ch😂. Good one 👌

Thanks😆