कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 29 Jul 2019 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

she is not prerna who we loved once its time to let her go👍🏼

thats what i said  let her go  no need  

its anu & pre journey  at distance  

lets enjoy  this  

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I think creatives are confused how to take this track forward.Whether to show Bajaj-Ronit as a team or not! From what has been shown to us till now, Bajaj did not trap Anurag...that was Ronit's own doing but they did show him giving Ronit some money and visas/tickets. What was that for?🤔

thats a soft  crime  not major crime proov na hone per  it will wash  because  he is bajaj

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yes yes , Scrap Anurag ....

I guess it was CV's (Cute Virgo) suggestion that they should kill Anurag , this wil give them high TRP , audience will be back and they can restart their REAL EPIC LOVE SAGA ....🤪

I am sure they wont do that coz 3/4 of their old viewers will move out completely and that wont happen coz they need Anurag to market the new couple.Ekta according to "do I care ,No" if she has guts she should just show her iconic couple and leave anurag but no she will keep all 3 interlocked.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yes yes , Scrap Anurag ....

I guess it was CV's (Cute Virgo) suggestion that they should kill Anurag , this wil give them high TRP , audience will be back and they can restart their REAL EPIC LOVE SAGA ....🤪

yes  pls  😵

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

thats what i said  let her go  no need  

its anu & pre journey  at distance  

lets enjoy  this  

already i can see that anurag ka transformation ho raha hai

I am with anurags journey👍🏼

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Watch the full video and call our Hero lier lol. He is not like loyalty queen impulsive nature and Like Bjaj who does stuff secretly. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Watch the full video and call our Hero lier lol. He is not like loyalty queen impulsive nature and Like Bjaj who does stuff secretly. 

there was misunderstanding all saw now... 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mr bajaj barging in a couples bedroom , with stolen master key , finds them in bed , and orders them to come out asap since anu kidnapped his wife 🤣 iconic !!! Guys plz stop being judgemental about him . Bec he does not care . 

I have nothing more to say..that one scene will make me laugh for the entire day🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Mr bajaj barging in a couples bedroom , with stolen master key , finds them in bed , and orders them to come out asap since anu kidnapped his wife 🤣 iconic !!! Guys plz stop being judgemental about him . Bec he does not care . 

I have nothing more to say..that one scene will make me laugh for the entire day🤣

but he was true entertainer today

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

He is the queens favourite so he is getting everything early.... first meeting marriage deal ... next few episodes marriage done... mahanta shown next few and now butchering started .... sab jaldi mein hain 🤣

I love your caption lol.. Do we care? NOOO LOL

MOST EXPENSIVE SWISS TRACK FLOP FOR TRP. ONLY GOOD THING WAS MALE LEAD PERFORMANCE.. NOTHING MUCH.. STILL SHE NEED TO USE MALE LEAD FOR SELLING SHOW LOL..