Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

What would RB have done if AnuPre were legally married? Will he take Anu out just so he can get his daughter a new mother? 

A parent who indulges a child’s every whim and fancy is setting her up to fail as she gets older. If she never hears NO she can’t have everything she wants, how will she handle Kasautii in her adulthood? Like her father she will donunderhanded th8ngs to have it her way?

no comments on it...feeling like puking on concept of giving mother to sneha he did it.

Whatever it is mother daughter bond will not go well with me.

He spoilt 2 families happiness to get sneha a mother👎🏼

Shameful act

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

commodity ko india wapis lejana hai na beti ke liye gift karne.

Precious gift hai prerna shayad birthday par gift karega beti ko

rare possion jo bht cheap  me rate mil gaya hai

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Reminds me of a topic someone made that Anurag is driven my Male ego ....😆.

Waise Prerna need to let know Anurag the real reason, doesn't she know Anurag well , that guy did not let her marry Naveen Babu inspite of her zillions times saying that she is doing marriage apne marzee se .... He still did not believed her and went with his gut feeling that she is hiding something .Now also is the same case ..... unless she tells him why she married Bajaj Anurag wont have any peace.

Though I really want him to move on, as its seriously not worth .😆

Prerna saved him from a possible life sentence and Anurag too saved her from marrying Naveen Babu and a life full of misery (as he was planning to sell her). This when her own family had completely given up on her. Just saying because I keep reading many things here.

@bold: I don't like the way he is trying to get answers from her but he deserves to know the truth.Prerna's I love Bajaj and I am a gold digger is not going to work  and she should have known it. Just tell him why you married B...at least he can live his life with the guilt. Not giving him any proper answers will only drive him crazy .

Me too, I think today I had enough of the push-pull...just move on you two🥱 Anurag, stop being aggressive with her.This is not the Prerna you loved. Let go!

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

rare possion jo bht cheap  me rate mil gaya hai

nahin anurag ka buisiness, basu baari and anurags life 

Cheap rate hai kya

Kisiki zindagi ka keemath deke kareeda huwa rare posession

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Prerna saved him from a possible life sentence and Anurag too saved her from marrying Naveen Babu and a life full of misery (as he was planning to sell her). This when her own family had completely given up on her. Just saying because I keep reading many things here.

@bold: I don't like the way he is trying to get answers from her but he deserves to know the truth.Prerna's I love Bajaj and I am a gold digger is not going to work  and she should have known it. Just tell him why you married B...at least he can live his life with the guilt. Not giving him any proper answers will only drive him crazy .

Me too, I think today I had enough of the push-pull...just move on you two🥱 Anurag, stop being aggressive with her.This is not the Prerna you loved. Let go!

she is not prerna who we loved once its time to let her go👍🏼

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nebuna

Exactly I was asking the same questions the other day if Bajaj is involved with roniT for all the wrong doings how is that Bajaj being tagged grey here.He is totally involving in crime and that to keep apart 2 people in love for his personal reasons and how can he be whitewashed.Cvs kudos to you guys.

I think creatives are confused how to take this track forward.Whether to show Bajaj-Ronit as a team or not! From what has been shown to us till now, Bajaj did not trap Anurag...that was Ronit's own doing but they did show him giving Ronit some money and visas/tickets. What was that for?🤔

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Time for the next thread after Shivani is pregnant and Ronit is in jail😆

haha...I completely forgot about that thread 😆, last I remember PP giving me suggestion to make an index and give 3 chapter as "Prerna is Pregnant" ....😆

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If they trust so much on their iconic pair why can't they just develop their story and move on.They should just leave anurag and throw him out.

But wait they will make Prerna more annoying, she will run back to anurag once B's fake death will be shown.I hope they show it differently atleast this season.

Originally posted by: nebuna

If they trust so much on their iconic pair why can't they just develop their story and move on.They should just leave anurag and throw him out.

But wait they will make Prerna more annoying, she will run back to anurag once B's fake death will be shown.I hope they show it differently atleast this season.

Yes yes , Scrap Anurag ....

I guess it was CV's (Cute Virgo) suggestion that they should kill Anurag , this wil give them high TRP , audience will be back and they can restart their REAL EPIC LOVE SAGA ....🤪

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yes yes , Scrap Anurag ....

I guess it was CV's (Cute Virgo) suggestion that they should kill Anurag , this wil give them high TRP , audience will be back and they can restart their REAL EPIC LOVE SAGA ....🤪

No no that was IFM😆