🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Shruu🤗
We figured it out. Rishabh Samay Bajaj....Bhanupratap I think does not fit KSG’s Bajaj
That sounds good. And Ramya's suggestion is a perfect fit.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Shruu🤗
We figured it out. Rishabh Samay Bajaj....Bhanupratap I think does not fit KSG’s Bajaj
That sounds good. And Ramya's suggestion is a perfect fit.
very
Jetboat scene tomorrow. 😎
There's also a confrontation with Ronit in the scene.
really looking forward to tomorrow's Epi. Today wasn't bad though 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Jetboat scene tomorrow. 😎
There's also a confrontation with Ronit in the scene.
Brb. I will watch the episode and come.
haan ache se dekho Epi taki i can get angry on Prerna 🤣Brb. I will watch the episode and come.
Let me sleep for sometime and then wake up by then Blues ka update bhi ho jayega aur ramya ka pura Epi bhi
I read Bajaj barged into two people being intimate. 😆 How unlike him. Did it actually look that bad?
Nope. It didn't look that bad. 😆Originally posted by: najma123
I read Bajaj barged into two people being intimate. 😆 How unlike him. Did it actually look that bad?
Haan utna bura nahin tha. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
really looking forward to tomorrow's Epi. Today wasn't bad though 😆