Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
In s1 it was Rishabh Bhanupratap Bajaj.
Shruu🤗
We figured it out. Rishabh Samay Bajaj....Bhanupratap I think does not fit KSG’s Bajaj
there is no point bickering about the Epi. 🤣😆 prerna got bajju ka fB while with bf first step to redemption🤣Arre, when did I say that YOU are not enough. Aren't we bickering about episode. Not to forget I haven't watched the episode yet, still I am discussing as if I watched it😆.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I love you 🤗
I swear I am not watching the episode till I update chronicles.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Bajju the phone snatcher 🤣
😆
On a side note, Nivi always dresses to kill, but Anupam and his dressing😆
😆
On a side note, Nivi always dresses to kill, but Anupam and his dressing😆
Its okay RB dresses well but P
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Don’t need to, you already did the job. He is RSB- For Royalty he is Rishabh Samay Bajaj, for the females- he is Rishabh Sexy Bajaj.
❤️
🤣 but you broke my heart 💔 i want my K to do a movie like Jodha AkbarOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Shruu🤗
We figured it out. Rishabh Samay Bajaj....Bhanupratap I think does not fit KSG’s Bajaj
koi baat nahi bajju hai hi kitna 😳Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I swear I am not watching the episode till I update chronicles.
wait are you telling me your yourself 🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I swear I am not watching the episode till I update chronicles.