I am surprised no one has posted any of Himesh's songs in here 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I am surprised no one has posted any of Himesh's songs in here 😆.
This list is incomplete without this song. The moment Himesh starts with his "Ooooo" 🙉🙉🙉
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I am surprised no one has posted any of Himesh's songs in here 😆.
Here you go. Although the beat is good but the lyrics so ugh!! Annoying af.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Here you go. Although the beat is good but the lyrics so ugh!! Annoying af.
Dang! This is one Himesh song that I forgot 😂. His vocals ruin this song 🙉.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Dang! This is one Himesh song that I forgot 😂. His vocals ruin this song 🙉.
His voice ruined a lot of songs for me. 😂
TM please add that Priety Zinta - Arjun Rampal - Jimmy Shergal - Mahima Chowdhary - Rekha movie in the OP .. My school cab driver was obsessed with its song ( and Shilpa Sherry's Dhadkan which is already there in the OP ) .. He used to play it on repeat .. Made me sick of those songs .. Even today when i hear those songs , i cringe in frustration ..
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
TM please add that Priety Zinta - Arjun Rampal - Jimmy Shergal - Mahima Chowdhary - Rekha movie in the OP .. My school cab driver was obsessed with its song ( and Shilpa Sherry's Dhadkan which is already there in the OP ) .. He used to play it on repeat .. Made me sick of those songs .. Even today when i hear those songs , i cringe in frustration ..
Here you go:
Out of all Dil Hai Tumhara songs this one takes the cake in being irritating 🤢.
Nimbuda nimbuda was so grating to the ears 🙄
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
9