Everyone in this thread is such a hater, I love it😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Everyone in this thread is such a hater, I love it😂
Originally posted by: roni_berna
Sarkaiylo khatiya jada lage and sexy sexy sexy mujhe log bole ...Not irritating but wahiyat gaane 😆
I didn't know that Sexy Sexy Sexy Mujhe log bole existed till I saw your comment 😂. I agree with you that it is a wahiyat gana. I think it would be actually a better candidate for remake lol.
.
Originally posted by: Hazardous
Everyone in this thread is such a hater, I love it😂
That was the purpose of this thread 😇😂.
I just can’t believe all the good classic songs are posted here. How are they irritating??
Originally posted by: The_Best
I just can’t believe all the good classic songs are posted here. How are they irritating??
Different strokes for different folks. You can't expect everyone to like the same songs 😕.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Different strokes for different folks. You can't expect everyone to like the same songs 😕.
Yeah I know. I am just attached to most of the songs posted here. And I realized they are actually cringe worthy if one watches the videos of these videos, but because I listen to them without looking at the video on Spotify, Ganna or other apps. So I never realized or cared lol. They are good to listen to 😊
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
9