Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dev.DD

You seem to have gone far ahead of your foot fetish now.

How old was your original account ?

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They can always cite their friend's example or say that they accidentally came across a video while surfing for something else. There are many ways to tell stories๐Ÿ˜†

Yikes .. So you believe some of us are so gaye guzare that we would try/ want to try something like that ? .. 

I will take that as a compliment .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

How old was your original account ?

๐Ÿ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not the one to judge anyone's personal desires. To each their own. I just wanted to know how they derive pleasure out of something so gross. That's it.

people derive pleasure out of sucking and licking each other's mouth, ass and genitals, isn't that gross in a way too. Gross is perception, not fact.

Most of us love honey, it comes of bee mouth, semi puke or spit. Had shit and piss tasted sweet, we humans wouldn't have left it.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Thug-Leader - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bohot gandhagi faila rakhi hai tum laundo ne. This isnt BWF anymore. It has become fetish discussion forum. we had LFDR forum some years back to discuss about love and love-making related things like this. I am not sure if it's still there but it use to be good platform to discuss any random things. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Kissing is a natural way to Express love for each other. The rest of the things are only meant to show km po rn videos. I dont think anyone would enjoy it in real. It's actually gross imo.

Poorn came after print media became famous, people have been practicing fellatio and cunnilingus since Kamasutra times.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

band karo yeh behudgi....besharmi

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Bohot gandhagi faila rakhi hai tum laundo ne. This isnt BWF anymore. It has become fetish discussion forum. we had LFDR forum some years back to discuss about love and love-making related things like this. I am not sure if it's still there but it use to be good platform to discuss any random things. 

Poo bani Parvati๐Ÿ˜†

I am not the one to judge anyone's personal desires. To each their own. I just wanted to know how they derive pleasure out of something so gross. That's it.

I believe Shy has already explained it in detail for your reference. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

18 pages. Has 2 girls 1 cup come up yet or are we still on golden showers? ๐Ÿ˜†

I thought Twinkle was hilarious in light of the faux pas. Don't get me started on all the people who cum in their tweets.