Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Should I watch? I like Hulk.😳

Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

I think Sir name se bulan bhi theek hoga.. 🤔 Waise bhi I want Haiwaan to die in the end.🤣

haa😛 

Kyu marwana chahti ho?😆

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Should I watch? I like Hulk.😳

This one is ITV Hulk 😂

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Show start bhi nai hua n tum ending ke baat karing 😂😂 Bechara Haiwaan again Insaan ban sakta hai 😂😂 

I wanted Rangeela to die... 😃but aisa kuch nahi hua. 😡 Now wish Haiwaan dies in the end.

@Bold: This is Mata's baye haath ka khel.😎 Mata can turn a vampire into human and mara hua insaan bhi wapas le aye. She can do anything. 🤪🤔

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slayerkajal

haa😛 

Kyu marwana chahti ho?😆

To save him from the future Bak Bak atyachar. 😃 Don't you know Mata's FL speaks unnecessarily and ek baar apna moh khole toh next episode pe jake hi band karti hai. 😳

Maxine_May thumbnail

I wanted Rangeela to die... 😃but aisa kuch nahi hua. 😡 Now wish Haiwaan dies in the end.

@Bold: This is Mata's baye haath ka khel.😎 Mata can turn a vampire into human and mara hua insaan bhi wapas le aye. She can do anything. 🤪🤔

Point to be noted 😝 Tum jis jiske death wish karte ho they somehow manages to live so isbaar wish for the opp.. Phir shayed Haiwaan might die at the end 😂😂

Maxine_May thumbnail

To save him from the future Bak Bak atyachar. 😃 Don't you know Mata's FL speaks unnecessarily and ek baar apna moh khole toh next episode pe jake hi band karti hai. 😳

This is a common trait for all ITV FLs not just Maiyaa camp FLs 😂😂 Which is why Gunjan from MJHT till date remains my fav 😍 She was introvert.. She talked less but always to the point 😍😍 

romaila thumbnail

Point to be noted 😝 Tum jis jiske death wish karte ho they somehow manages to live so isbaar wish for the opp.. Phir shayed Haiwaan might die at the end 😂😂

Pehle pata toh chale Haiwaan hero hai ya villain? 🤣 Brahamaraksh ke time BR suffered the most and still was presented as the main villain in the show. 🤪

romaila thumbnail

This is a common trait for all ITV FLs not just Maiyaa camp FLs 😂😂 Which is why Gunjan from MJHT till date remains my fav 😍 She was introvert.. She talked less but always to the point 😍😍 

Why do they have to speak from A to Z on an unnecessary topic?Yahi reason hai they don't have a male audience and youth audience prefers watching online to skip such scenes.