mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all...watched today's episode and more than the episode it was the precap that ensnared me.

Who is following Pooja?

Is it PK Mittal's re-entry by chance???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

what was story for today please. i have not watched the last three episodes.

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Hello all...watched today's episode and more than the episode it was the precap that ensnared me.

Who is following Pooja?

Is it PK Mittal's re-entry by chance???

PK might be back. When viewers were for JaBir tashan they gave that, but overdose of that killed it. Now many viewers are saying they want PK back. It can be ...

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry to sound lame.

After 10 days I watched the show. Today Pooja insulted both Kabir,jay. Why can't it be jai who is following her..

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

what was story for today please. i have not watched the last three episodes.

Spoiling the episode here 😅...Pooja is kinda softening towards Kabir, Ishaani starts on her rant about Kabir insulting her and how can Pooja forgive him.....party in 5star .....Chopra framing Kabir in the theft.... altercation in the hotel between Kabir and Pooja....Jai in the hotel too on a supposed date....Pooja insulting both of them.

In the precap....Pooja's car is stopped by something hitting the front shield I think .....she looks around but no one is there....a tad freaked out she goes home where she says to Ishani that someone was there...and then there is a loud knock in the front door

Edited by mistofshadows - 4 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

PK might be back. When viewers were for JaBir tashan they gave that, but overdose of that killed it. Now many viewers are saying they want PK back. It can be ...

True that....the show has everything but a catalyst for the plot and the pairing to work and that catalyst is that of a proper villain.

Pooja Cannot be that anymore after the revamp...she has no reason to be and Chopra is ok but not dangerous enough.

So PK coming back might be the saving grace for the show. It will bring Pooja nad Kabir on track too nad handle the dangling Dhruv.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Sorry to sound lame.

After 10 days I watched the show. Today Pooja insulted both Kabir,jay. Why can't it be jai who is following her..

Why not....Jay can be it too after all he is a mixture of Kabir and Dhruv.....I feel he has both Dhruv's ferocious bitterness along with Kabir's wit.

That's another angle too.....thanks for suggesting and no, you don't sound lame at all....after all every angle needs to be brought into perspective.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you very much . you are not spoiling it but helping us .

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Why not....Jay can be it too after all he is a mixture of Kabir and Dhruv.....I feel he has both Dhruv's ferocious bitterness along with Kabir's wit.

That's another angle too.....thanks for suggesting and no, you don't sound lame at all....after all every angle needs to be brought into perspective.

Thanks for this. 

kala16 thumbnail

How did Kabir,jai wallet become empty?? Maybe Dhruv stole the money.