Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I've only read the WU till now as it came out early but aryan got to know rhea was behind the drug scandal when rhea was talking to aliya and he was upset with rhea because prachi and ranbir are in trouble. I'm starting to wonder whether aliya kidnapped aryan and presented him as purab's son.... this aryan is too precious to be aliya's offspring.  I hope he at least confides in ranbir that it was rhea behind all this as aryan knows ranbir likes rhea. 

Also pragya, prachi, shahana and sarita behen scare the crap out of nishant and get a confession out of him that they record and send to everyone including police #LADYDONS! ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I've only read the WU till now as it came out early but aryan got to know rhea was behind the drug scandal when rhea was talking to aliya and he was upset with rhea because prachi and ranbir are in trouble. I'm starting to wonder whether aliya kidnapped aryan and presented him as purab's son.... this aryan is too precious to be aliya's offspring.  I hope he at least confides in ranbir that it was rhea behind all this as aryan knows ranbir likes rhea. 

Also pragya, prachi, shahana and sarita behen scare the crap out of nishant and get a confession out of him that they record and send to everyone including police #LADYDONS! ðŸ˜Ž

This is just gold! God, i hope Aryan tells everyone and isnmt quietened by aliya or rhea.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

This is just gold! God, i hope Aryan tells everyone and isnmt quietened by aliya or rhea.

The thing is during the camping trip they showed aryan call rhea whilst she was faking being missing as aryan suspected she was doing this fo attention and rhea accidentally declined the call confirming aryan's doubt but even then this scene was given no importance by writers and they didn't show aryan in the rest of the camping track after that scene and he never opened his mouth about it, so I suspect once again they have given aryan this important scene only to not show aryan doing anything. It bugs me because its only villain and main positive characters shown doing anything, supporting positive characters are not given any scenes to do and that's why they aren't utilising aryan to expose rhea whenever he finds out her misdeeds and its bugging me. Aryan needs to either tell abhi or tell ranbir so both or either of them are aware of rhea's misdeed and feel disgust in her. Something tells me they won't show ranbir getting to know as right now they want to show him both positive whilst also being obsessed with rhea so much that he continues with rhea's condition to break prachi's heart, else if they show ranbir getting to know rhea's hand in the drug scene, they would either have to show ranbir breaking things off with rhea and refusing her condition or show him still crazy for rhea and giving in to rhea's condition despite knowing her despicable act only because rhea would have shed crocodile tears in front of him which would lower his character in my eyes. Plus I think writers wouldn't want to scrap the love trap track, which would possibly not happen if ranbir got to know about rhea being behind the scandal. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The thing is during the camping trip they showed aryan call rhea whilst she was faking being missing as aryan suspected she was doing this fo attention and rhea accidentally declined the call confirming aryan's doubt but even then this scene was given no importance by writers and they didn't show aryan in the rest of the camping track after that scene and he never opened his mouth about it, so I suspect once again they have given aryan this important scene only to not show aryan doing anything. It bugs me because its only villain and main positive characters shown doing anything, supporting positive characters are given any scenes to do and that's why they aren't utilising aryan to expose rhea whenever he finds out her misdeeds and its bugging me. Aryan needs to either tell abhi or tell ranbir so both or either of them are aware of rhea's misdeed and feel disgust in her. Something tells me they won't show ranbir getting to know as right now they want to show him both positive whilst also being obsessed with rhea so much that he continues with rhea's condition to break prachi's heart, else if they show ranbir getting to know rhea's hand in the drug scene, they would either have to show ranbir breaking things off with rhea and refusing her condition or show him still crazy for rhea and giving in to rhea's condition despite knowing her despicable act only because rhea would have shed crocodile tears in front of him which would lower his character in my eyes. Plus I think writers wouldn't want to scrap the love trap track, which would happen possible if ranbir got to know about rhea being behind the scandal. 

I can unfortunately see this happening. 😒

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

The thing is during the camping trip they showed aryan call rhea whilst she was faking being missing as aryan suspected she was doing this fo attention and rhea accidentally declined the call confirming aryan's doubt but even then this scene was given no importance by writers and they didn't show aryan in the rest of the camping track after that scene and he never opened his mouth about it, so I suspect once again they have given aryan this important scene only to not show aryan doing anything. It bugs me because its only villain and main positive characters shown doing anything, supporting positive characters are not given any scenes to do and that's why they aren't utilising aryan to expose rhea whenever he finds out her misdeeds and its bugging me. Aryan needs to either tell abhi or tell ranbir so both or either of them are aware of rhea's misdeed and feel disgust in her. Something tells me they won't show ranbir getting to know as right now they want to show him both positive whilst also being obsessed with rhea so much that he continues with rhea's condition to break prachi's heart, else if they show ranbir getting to know rhea's hand in the drug scene, they would either have to show ranbir breaking things off with rhea and refusing her condition or show him still crazy for rhea and giving in to rhea's condition despite knowing her despicable act only because rhea would have shed crocodile tears in front of him which would lower his character in my eyes. Plus I think writers wouldn't want to scrap the love trap track, which would possibly not happen if ranbir got to know about rhea being behind the scandal. 

100% Aryan won't tell. Either Aliya will blackmail him or this important scene will be ignored by writers like they had previously done.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

100% Aryan won't tell. Either Aliya will blackmail him or this important scene will be ignored by writers like they had previously done.

Only in ITv people keep quiet about stuff like this else in real life people who get to know gossip like this would want everyone to know what they found out because who wouldn’t want that kind of credit. Writers are either stupid that they illogically show characters keep quiet or aryan is just that humble that He doesn’t even want to share and take credit for gossip material he finds 😂

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

if Aryan is pusha's son it will be a nice twist. but in ekta shows vamps have the best children.kyunki kasam se pavitra rishta are some examples

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Only in ITv people keep quiet about stuff like this else in real life people who get to know gossip like this would want everyone to know what they found out because who wouldn’t want that kind of credit. Writers are either stupid that they illogically show characters keep quiet or aryan is just that humble that He doesn’t even want to share and take credit for gossip material he finds 😂

Yes, if it was me, the first  thing I would do is go to Ranbir and tell him everything.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saw it late. Wasn't actually impressed too much. Probably they wanted to show Abhigya to solve the issue. So it will be end of this track. But drugs r actually a different category. I mean these guys r selling. Wouldn't police try to find out the main culprit? Anyway they won't show it and most importantly I was peeved is though I knew it, Rhea will get away again.

So when is the next party at Abhi's house? And what is going to be this time? Murder? And Prachi completely framed?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Saw it late. Wasn't actually impressed too much. Probably they wanted to show Abhigya to solve the issue. So it will be end of this track. But drugs r actually a different category. I mean these guys r selling. Wouldn't police try to find out the main culprit? Anyway they won't show it and most importantly I was peeved is though I knew it, Rhea will get away again.

So when is the next party at Abhi's house? And what is going to be this time? Murder? And Prachi completely framed?

Honestly this drug scandal was made into such a joke. Rhea will get off scott free and aryan won't open his mouth for god knows what reason.