Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Growmoon

Hi dear I'm vasanti

I really loved all your ff and will be always waiting for your updates :-)your way of writing is just wow:-) To be honest I am fallen in love with your writing:-) 

And I am waiting for all your other ff updates too but before that take care of your health as i got to know that you're recovering from fever. Wish you a speedy recovery:-)

Coming to my os I am not good at writings i just tried it and here is the link 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5104556

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5105224

When you're free try it:-)

Once again Take care of your health dear:-)

Beautiful name sweetheartπŸ’œπŸ’œ our names start with same letter 'v'😍😍

You dunno what your words mean to me....thanks tons and love you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Thanks a lot for the links dear I shall read and give my review tomorrowπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜ I'm sure they're awesome just like you VasantiπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Beautiful name sweetheartπŸ’œπŸ’œ our names start with same letter 'v'😍😍

You dunno what your words mean to me....thanks tons and love you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Thanks a lot for the links dear I shall read and give my review tomorrowπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜ I'm sure they're awesome just like you VasantiπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Hi Vartika,

No need of thanks dear :-) you deserve all the compliments and you have an awesome talent that should be appreciated.:-)

And I'm eagerly waiting for today's update:-)

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Love you SwatuπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ 

I know so very bad of me to leave it on that note....but I wanted to create some excitement and I didπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I shall update tomorrow pakka for Sush's birthday 😍😍

Thanks vartu😍😍😘😘......for making feel specialπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Thanks vartu😍😍😘😘......for making feel specialπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

You're special SushπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ happiest birthday darlingπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ I'll update in some time for youπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ stay blessedπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vartika: this is very unfair. How can you end like this. Awesome update. Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapaka70

Vartika: this is very unfair. How can you end like this. Awesome update. Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Aww SujataπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

I'll update today only sweetheartπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜

Vartika026 thumbnail

Chapter-22

How many shots did she have? Thought Ruhaan for hundredth time. With great difficulty he put her in his car and buckled the seat belt pheww..!! God, she was one damn difficult drunk! Difficult, but cute....Ruhaan looked at her, snoring loudly, her head bent to his side and the hair cascading half her face. He tucked the hair behind her ear....God, she was beautiful, so beautiful that every time he looked at her he forgot to breath, forgot who he was. Every time he looked at her she became more beautiful than the last time. He bent his head and kissed her nose lovingly

"You little vixen" he whispered to her and she snuggled closer to him, like a kitten. He kissed her temple and said "rise and shine, you're home" Mishti purred and slowly opened her eyes... They were glassy, means she was still drunk.

"You have the most kissable lips in the world" said Mishti looking at his mouth, her voice an exotic mixture of raspy and huskiness. Ruhaan's control snapped another knot, she was making it so difficult for him to behave and be a gentleman, damn! "I wanna suck your lips like lollypop mmm.....you're so delicious" shit, he didn't know what to do, be a gentleman and don't take advantage of her....or be the b*****d that he was and....

"You don't like my lips? Of course you don't! That's why you don't wanna kiss me" she said in a sad voice and tears welled up in her eyes. He knew the answer...yes, it's b*****d time! A drop of tear fell on her cheek and Ruhaan licked that up receiving a gasp of surprise from her

"I want to kiss you so bad that it makes it difficult for me to breath, I want to kiss you all the time, every time you lick your lips, I want to lick them too, every time you bite your lip, I wanna bite that too....then I wanna suck the sting off, sooth it with my tongue.... You're like a drug to me Mishti, the more I get the more I crave, the less I get the more I die.....that's what you do to me. I'm burning with desire for you baby, since the moment I laid eyes on you I'm dying for you..." And then he took her mouth in a searing kiss, all the hunger, confusion and anger that was welling up inside him he poured them in his kiss. He kissed her like it was their last kiss, like the world will end tomorrow and this is the only time he gets to kiss her, he kissed her like he was dying and she was his only reprieve....his hand touching all of her, her hair, hair neck her throat, her shoulders, her breasts her stomach.... He touched her like he couldn't decide which part of hr to touch first and even then he couldn't get enough, for the first time in his life his hands were trembling.... He was consumed with the sent of her....vanilla and honey....so sweet....the feel of her..God, how did he survive so long without this, without touching her, without kissing her.....she kissed him just as fervently her tongue in his mouth his in hers...her hands under his shirt, his under her dress....he was caressing her breast with his right hand and her belly with left, he pressed hr belly button with his thumb and she trembled in his arms, they were so consumed with passion that they'd nearly forgotten that anything beyond them existed. Only when the need to take some oxygen became inescapable did they leave each others mouth. They both were panting, Ruhaan rested his fore head against hers and closed his eyes

"You make me crazy" he breathed

"Well, it's only fair, since I'm already crazy for you" whispered Mishti 

"I want you, I want you so much Mishti....so much that I'm hurting, burning..... But I can't take advantage of you....you're drunk and don't know what you're doing..." He said nuzzling her neck

"I know what I'm doing... And I want you too....just as much, in fact more than you can ever imagine....please Ruhaan" she nipped his jaw and kissed her way down to his throat, opening the first few buttons of his shirt she kissed and licked his chest, when her hand started caressing his arousal he hissed as if in pain and restrained her hand from touching him....he was breathing so hard that the windows of his car were steamed

"No Mishti, please.... I don't want our first time in a car..... I don't want you to wake up tomorrow and regret all this...I want to make it special for you....please don't tempt me more, for I'm barely controlling myself. Please love" Mishti looked at him and smiled like an angel....his breath hitched in his throat and his heart twisted painfully..... Just her smile was enough....he'd do anything to see that smile he'd kill for that smile and be killed for that....this girl was his undoing...

"C'mon let's get you inside" he got out of car opened her door and lifted her up in his arms and made his way to her door.

"Your key, ma'am" he asked teasingly

"It's I that hanging flower pot, I keep that there....sir" she said the last part in his ear and then sucked his earlobe in her mouth, blowing her hot breath every now and then. Ruhaan shuddered with pleasure.... This girl will be the death of me!

He opened her door, with great difficulty and went inside with her in his arms "where's your bedroom sweetheart" he asked and she signalled that to him, her mouth now kissing and licking his neck. It was so difficult for Ruhaan to keep on walking under her ministration..... He barely managed not to trip on the doormat and finally reached her bedroom, laying her on the bed he opened her shoes and tucked her inside a thick blanket 

"You wait here I'll bring some water and aspirin coz all the shots you take will give you a killer headache in the morning" he scolded but ruined it by smiling and then kissing her on the nose, she smiled back and said "yes, my lord" 

By the time Ruhaan came with the medicine and a glass of water she was already snoring, he shook his head and smiled at her. Bending on his knees his kissed her on the lips the last time and said

"Sleep well, you little devil" 

To be continued......

This was for You Sush....you're birthday gift from my sideπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ happiest birthday baby.... Love you so very much πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ enjoy, party hard and always always be happiestπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

VartuπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanq lovely lady😊😊😊😊

And update is awsome n not like typical drunk scene....you ffs r creative n famous for a reason

Waiting for mishtu reaction tmrw once she woke upπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

okayyy I didn't expected itπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

it's it's it's ummm HOTTESTESTESTESTESTTTTTTTTTTTT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£

lovedddddddddddd ittttttttttttt vartuuuu β€οΈ

ummmmaaahhhhhhhhhh for this you are the best baby 

love you a lotttttttttt 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

VartuπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanq lovely lady😊😊😊😊

And update is awsome n not like typical drunk scene....you ffs r creative n famous for a reason

Waiting for mishtu reaction tmrw once she woke upπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

I'm so glad you liked it Sush...it was for you onlyπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—love you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜