It's all about those little things!!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

A light hearted episode after such heavy emotional ones was a breather.. but this one was so laced with some cute little moments that make up family.. I was looking forward to some wise words by Hanuman for Minnie about feelings and need for her babes to choose herself.. it was done so Hanumanish way ..yet it was heartwarming to see them back to their usual self.. inspite of all hurt she caused him.. the pain he went thru.. when she apologized..he forgot...family holds no grudges..and forgive.. A very cute little gesture of Hanuman blowing air to heal Minnie's hand as she gives hi Fi to him.. touched my heart.. he can never see her in slightest discomfort.. and their hug with all love as Minnie says I love you Hanuman uncle.. he held her tight in his arms like his child.. 

It didn't take huge words of apology for babes to forgive Hanuman.. his casual retort of forgive and forget seal the deal.. so much like a family.. you fight n then you forget the next day.. she also reminded him of effort she put in for gift she bought and taunted him tat it might come into use now.. 

Naem Bi is such a darling.. she is making sure that Babita listens to her heart more than care for what Minnie wud think... I found gesture of making Hanuman's fav subzi so sweet ..

Now came my favorite scene..Awwie HaNie.. the way she tried covering up for him..by washing his face.. putting scent and mouth freshner.. but alas all efforts in vain...babes has seen her Hanuman uncle like this.. 

Looking forward to coming episodes..what I loved about this show is big things are said in such simple way that you just can't help but appreciate it for its uniqueness and freshness among herds of TV shows which dish out routine storylines with absurd twists n turns..

Edited by riti4u - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So true. Simply loved today's episode. It was nice to see a light hearted episode after so many emotional ones... 

I agree with you riti4u about the big things said in a simple way in this show... That is why I am so looking forward to Babita's confession. I am hoping it would be simple and realistic. Not a dramatic one. Not the usual ITV types... 

It would be interesting to see Babita's reaction tomorrow after Hanuman's sudden confession (sort of)...

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

A light hearted episode after such heavy emotional ones was a breather.. but this one was so laced with some cute little moments that make up family.. I was looking forward to some wise words by Hanuman for Minnie about feelings and need for her babes to choose herself.. it was done so Hanumanish way ..yet it was heartwarming to see them back to their usual self.. inspite of all hurt she caused him.. the pain he went thru.. when she apologized..he forgot...family holds no grudges..and forgive.. A very cute little gesture of Hanuman blowing air to heal Minnie's hand as she gives hi Fi to him.. touched my heart.. he can never see her in slightest discomfort.. and their hug with all love as Minnie says I love you Hanuman uncle.. he held her tight in his arms like his child.. 

It didn't take huge words of apology for babes to forgive Hanuman.. his casual retort of forgive and forget seal the deal.. so much like a family.. you fight n then you forget the next day.. she also reminded him of effort she put in for gift she bought and taunted him tat it might come into use now.. 

Naem Bi is such a darling.. she is making sure that Babita listens to her heart more than care for what Minnie wud think... I found gesture of making Hanuman's fav subzi so sweet ..

Now came my favorite scene..Awwie HaNie.. the way she tried covering up for him..by washing his face.. putting scent and mouth freshner.. but alas all efforts in vain...babes has seen her Hanuman uncle like this.. 

Looking forward to coming episodes..what I loved about this show is big things are said in such simple way that you just can't help but appreciate it for its uniqueness and freshness among herds of TV shows which dish out routine storylines with absurd twists n turns..

Exactly, this is the USP of the show. They are taking the slice-of-life idea to a whole new level. WOW!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

So true. Simply loved today's episode. It was nice to see a light hearted episode after so many emotional ones... 

I agree with you riti4u about the big things said in a simple way in this show... That is why I am so looking forward to Babita's confession. I am hoping it would be simple and realistic. Not a dramatic one. Not the usual ITV types... 

It would be interesting to see Babita's reaction tomorrow after Hanuman's sudden confession (sort of)...

Me too, nothing fancy. Simple = beautiful and it goes with her personality. I would still want a scene where she goes running to HS and hugs him.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes, indeed after many episodes of emotional upheavel todays episode was light hearted and brought  back incessant smile and laughter . 

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Me too, nothing fancy. Simple = beautiful and it goes with her personality. I would still want a scene where she goes running to HS and hugs him.

Yes, but this doesn't necessarily have to be too filmy... could be a rootna mana scene, within the haveli... 

I think even if both confess, there are still way too many aspects that can be shown in the show... especially the acceptance of second marriage of a divorcee with a teenage daughter... dirty minds like khatri can spew too much venom... 

Also, I've been thinking about the separation track you mentioned... I was thinking, it doesn't necessarily have to be separate houses, doesn't necessarily have to be Minnie and Babita moving out... it could be Babes and HS not speaking to one another... it would be nice to see Minnie struggling to choose between HS and Babes or trying to sort out the differences... 

Okay, I guess I am now deviating from the topic... I'll post my ideas in the relevant threads... 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

Yes, but this doesn't necessarily have to be too filmy... could be a rootna mana scene, within the haveli... 

I think even if both confess, there are still way too many aspects that can be shown in the show... especially the acceptance of second marriage of a divorcee with a teenage daughter... dirty minds like khatri can spew too much venom... 

Also, I've been thinking about the separation track you mentioned... I was thinking, it doesn't necessarily have to be separate houses, doesn't necessarily have to be Minnie and Babita moving out... it could be Babes and HS not speaking to one another... it would be nice to see Minnie struggling to choose between HS and Babes or trying to sort out the differences... 

Okay, I guess I am now deviating from the topic... I'll post my ideas in the relevant threads... 

@bold

Interesting... Would love to see something like this. The CVs are very smart, so I'm sure they could come up with interesting tracks. 

I would like to see some incidents where Minnie and HS gang up against Babita or where Minnie chooses him over her mother, the way he chose her over her mother.

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was a nice episode. Light one after a long time. HS and Mini convo was really nice. It proved one thing. That Mini really needed a father figure growing up. Something she missed because her papaji was busy sleeping with another lady. 

Deep down Mini is a good kid. She just has some misconceptions which need to be removed and I think HS is the person who can do it. Babita and Khuranas pampered her so as to make up for Ashok's absence. As a result, Mini was living with some wrong assumptions. A good mentor like HS can bring her out of that. 

There has been much talk in the forum about Mini being control freak. I do believe she is. But control freak does not always mean totally negative. There are people who try to control others for their own selfish needs. But Mini is not like that. She tries to control for good reasons. She may not always be right. But that does not make her a bad kid. At the end of the day, I firmly believe every child needs a good role model to learn from. Mini lacked one. Now she has in the form of HS. And today's episode proved what a change it can make. Before anybody attacks me about Babita, let me tell say Babita is not a bad parent. But the confusion in her own life has prevented her from teaching a few rules to Mini. Hence the need for HS. 

Fairylandglory thumbnail

but appreciate it for its uniqueness and freshness among herds of TV shows which dish out routine storylines with absurd twists n turns.

Edited by riti4u - 15 hours ago

Your absolutely right because in today's era though tv shows begins with a power pack concept...as the show moves ahead and covers  50 episodes ;it loses the track and rushes towards  LOVE STORY :with a ever plotting vamp ruling leads life or a dominating SaaS,who ruins female lead's life..But hats off to Makers of PB who even though brought love story..yet the theme remains unaltered.i just love the way how the show is currently progressing after lot of  boring episodes from couple of weeks..

Unfortunately though the show deserves being in top 10 is not yet In top 20..😡But we fans will always be there for PB..so that surely the show runs successfully for years...

Indian tv ki hakeekath hi yeh hain yahan per logic ki nahi magic ki chalti hain ðŸ˜²Per koin nahi I feel we r lucky to have PATIALA BABES..to prove this wrong🥳

Sorry for such a long post....😆

.....Be happy...........