BECAUSE ITs VERY GOOD 😎Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Greed is not good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BECAUSE ITs VERY GOOD 😎Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Greed is not good.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't know which Hindi song is that. But the same tune was played on PRB in season 1.
It has been bugging me. I will post it here when I find it.
Skeleton doggo! Doggos make even skeletons look damn adorable. ❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
gaane ka naam?
They used it few times
Amnu agree that we r getting RB/PreRish in Swiss but its kinda suffocating.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Count me a member as well. Bua seems much more interesting. Old lady v/s Zurcich- Old lady wins. What has RB brought us to?🤣
I badly wanted them to return India n show that little kid. Bas.
Bua vs P most probably lets see
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TKYCgjuqa/?igshid=16gqgsmldq7v5
My most favourite edit so far
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
did we ask you to proof read kuch like
There has been times I have omitted an important word and readers are like WTH.
🤗